I understand this has probably already been addressed

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
But are you fucking shitting me? Seriously?

4442.imgcache.jpg

Donovan

beer, I want beer
What is it?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Oh I thought it was another one of those creepy sex dolls you showed us that time.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I hear they're good books. Not "Elvish sex doll" good, but good.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I don't get why it's good or bad, I haven't yet read the books. Are the dragons supposed to be bigger?

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
They're baby dragons hatched out of eggs in the final scenes of season one. All things considered, it felt like I'd suddenly fallen into a made for tv SyFi special. The rest was pretty entertaining and I believe discussed at length by the MF. I'm just too lazy to read through the critiques and wanted to complain.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Oh. I'm out of the loop, without cable I have to wait a while before I see shows.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Funny but I don't even have that option any more. Few years ago all the mom and pops in my area were run out of business by blockbuster who came in like locusts and were everywhere. Even drove the two big grocery store chains out of the dvd rental game. Then when Blockbuster went belly up, all we were left with was Redbox.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
BB and Hollywood Video decimated the M&P's around here but one lady held out. Our last local BB went down last month and she got all the strays they left behind. Took her 20yrs to start turning a profit again.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
But are you fucking shitting me? Seriously?

4442.imgcache.jpg

Fuck off. Watch the show and comment civilly or shut the fuck up.