I took Jack off "ignore"...

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
...do I need to take Blackfoot off "ignore" so I'm not shocked by the number of threads he starts? Or should I just put him back on ignore?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
...do I need to take Blackfoot off "ignore" so I'm not shocked by the number of threads he starts? Or should I just put him back on ignore?
Keep Blackfoot on ignore. You can pretty much guess what he posted. *urp*, *laughing*, up top, straight up lie or bullshit, or copypasta.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

I'd stick with the latter. I never read anything the three accounts post anyway. Just have a cache of "response" threads to bump when I like. :D

Why is this in QSF?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Fart.

The Question

Eternal
Speaking of farts, since that's a more interesting subject than Tardfoot; I've been swigging out of a gallon of milk just for the entertainment value while I'm stuck with mostly-nonfunctional internet.

You know, everyone likes their own brand, but give someone who's borderline lactose intolerant ready access to milk and hooooooo, fun.

I'm tearing up some chainsaw cabbage that would make every eye water back-of-house at a Tijuana dive bar. It's fantastic.

jack

Hope you have TP :D

The Question

Eternal
Bah, double post. And yes, interestingly I was able to pick up a 24-pack before I left Holbrook. Well covered.

jack

• Here's the recipe:
  • 9 eggs
  • 2 cups of either diced ham or breakfast sausage, cut
  • 1 cup of milk (Yes, you can use low fat but you’re already using 9 eggs so that’s like getting a Diet Coke to wash down your Big Mac.)
  • 2-3 cups of shredded cheese, cheddar preferably
  • 1 bag of diced (otherwise known as “southern style”) hash browns or, if you’re a hipster, tater tots
  • 1/8 – 1/4 tsp of salt (Don’t over salt this casserole. People will hate you.)
  • 1/4 tsp of ground mustard (Optional – One time, I didn’t have ground mustard for this, AND NO ONE COULD TASTE THE DIFFERENCE.)
  • A 13″x 9″ baking dish. My favorite? This Kate Spade one because if we’re going basic bitch this Spring season, we’re going full throttle:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Keep Blackfoot on ignore. You can pretty much guess what he posted. *urp*, *laughing*, up top, straight up lie or bullshit, or copypasta.

*urp*, *laughing* and up top was sold to blackfoot NAP. My word is bond. I may copypasta a little, but that's when I'm reporting sports information or just simpy being uppity or CUTE.

And Another Thang:

BLACKFOOT/CeeJay

Excuse me for dissing BLACKFOOT. I was formally known as BLACKFOOT. Let the name and the past RIP. Let all other BLACKOOT'S (blackfoots Dick, blackfoot Penus, blackfoot NAP, BROWNFOOT) RIP..

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:bigass:

I'd stick with the latter. I never read anything the three accounts post anyway. Just have a cache of "response" threads to bump when I like. :D

LIAR. How many BLACKFOOT threads do you have running? You are obsessed bro. The thing is, nobody cares. Who's ignoring the member formally known as BLACKFOOT? Not you Venooker.

And Another Thing:

Shut the fuck up, bitch casserole.

Jack off Highwayman.

:bigass:

The Question

Eternal
Didn't I tell you to shut the fuck up? You're Blackfoot, also Steve "Weeaboo" Jack. We all know it. You know we all know it. Stuff a cock in that yap and don't talk with your mouth full, shit biscuit.

jack

Shit Biscuits

Recommended amount of hash: 2g; makes about 50 biscuits, approximately 0.04g per biscuit
switch to metric units
5.25 ozbutter
07 ozhash
5.25 ozsugar
2pinches of salt
2pinches of powdered cinnamon
1egg
9.275 ozflour
Warm up 50g of butter. Warm up the hash and crumble it into the liquid butter, dissolving it as finely as possible. Knead it in with the rest of the butter. Add the sugar, spices, and egg and stir. (Do not beat it into a foam.) Knead the flour into the mixture.

Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.

Roll out the dough on a floured surface until it is about 4 mm thick. Cut out biscuits with a form of about 6 cm in diameter. Lay these on a sheet covered with baking paper. Place it in the oven on the middle rack and bake for approximately 10 minutes.

Tip: If no proper cookie cutter is available, you can always grab a drinking glass...

The Question

Eternal
Ah, shitbiscuits. Breakfast of champions chimpanzees. 'Cause you know how they like to chow down on shit. Ain't that right, Nigfoot, ya barking cuntplate.

jack

Ah, shitbiscuits. Breakfast of champions chimpanzees. 'Cause you know how they like to chow down on shit. Ain't that right, Nigfoot, ya barking cuntplate.

Yeah thats a good recipe. You need a good cookie cutter to define them properly, but it's fun to make. And fun for Blackfoot to eat daily.

jack

In hi case lately, hourly :bigass:

Keep viewing old threads, dumbest motherfucker on the planet. I'm enjoying this.

How's the mental illness going?