I might get a cat

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I'm sorry to realize Bela is gone. But happy that you've been able to bring someone new into your life.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Does he drink enough water? I don't know why but the thought came to me that stinky farts might mean not enough water...

Mirah

I love you
Hmmm that is interesting. He has plenty of water dishes and I do see him drinking water.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Give him prune juice.

(Don't really.)

Mirah

I love you
I'm sorry to realize Bela is gone. But happy that you've been able to bring someone new into your life.

Me too.
I had posted about it other places, like twitter, but didn't specifically post it here or FB even. It broke my heart, that poor girl. Today is 2 weeks and I thought about it if I had kept her alive this much longer how much worse off she would be and probably me also.

Mirah

I love you
Took Oscar to the vet this morning.

I feel like I should have made a tik tok style video of him last night as he was staring out the window and meowing, trying to get the attention of any femaile cat who would listen. "Hey its the last night before they fix me!" and the female cats meow back in reply, "Oh yeah, we've heard that line before!"

CaptainWacky

At least he still has his tail.

Mirah

I love you
I am a bad cat mom.
I don't think Oscar is suited for my apartment. I am taking him to the cat shelter at the end of this week.
I feel bad, but also it isn't working out. I think he needs a larger space and maybe someone who is home more.
And I need a lazy cat who won't meow and wake me up at 3 AM or who won't pee on things. (He did it twice)

Mirah

I love you
Yeah. I was okay when I made the decision, but the closer it gets to bringing him there I feel sad. Poor guy. I hope he can find a good home or a barn!
I think the peeing was just 2 isolated incidents, like after he got fixed and when I got home, but I really feel like it is not something I want to find out or deal with.

CaptainWacky

I miss having a cat but I'll never get one because they wouldn't be able to go out here and unless they were old as fuck I'd feel too bad (also don't want it in my bedroom when I'm wanking.)

Mirah

I love you
That is disgusting Loktar.

I just imagined you dating someone and them finding you wiping your hands on thier cat or animal or anywhere.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
It's not my place to say you made the right decision, but I want to say you made the right decision.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
That is disgusting Loktar.

I just imagined you dating someone and them finding you wiping your hands on thier cat or animal or anywhere.
I wouldn't do it to my girlfriend's cat. Just my own. Plus I would never actually wank or wipe on a cat. That's animal cruelty. I was kidding. Not about the watching me wank part. That's educational for the cat.