I love Coffee!

Mirah

I love you
This morning instead of my usual iced coffee over irish creme, I added ice cream and threw it in a blender.
Yum.
OMG Soooooo goood.

Yub

Anachrophobic
In the summertime I make coffeeshakes. Espresso [lots of], icecream and a dash of milk. YUM.

Coffee

Thats right...THATS RIGHT!

GET SOME BITCHES!

On a side note...i enjoy a sweetly bright aroma, with tight-knit complexity: flowers, cocoa, honey, aromatic wood. In the cup lightly syrupy in mouthfeel, sweetly and lushly acidy but superbly balanced, with deep-toned night floral notes, orangy citrus and continued hints of cocoa and aromatic wood. Rich, flavor-saturated finish with a very slight astringency essentially lost in flowers.

Seriously, i will drink the shit day old and cold to prevent a headache. God damn chemical addictions!

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Thats right...THATS RIGHT!

GET SOME BITCHES!

On a side note...i enjoy a sweetly bright aroma, with tight-knit complexity: flowers, cocoa, honey, aromatic wood. In the cup lightly syrupy in mouthfeel, sweetly and lushly acidy but superbly balanced, with deep-toned night floral notes, orangy citrus and continued hints of cocoa and aromatic wood. Rich, flavor-saturated finish with a very slight astringency essentially lost in flowers.

Seriously, i will drink the shit day old and cold to prevent a headache. God damn chemical addictions!

First off, you don't have to come across as so hardcore here ok.
Second off, mmmmmmm cofffeeeeeeee!
Nice descriptions.
yes.
Coffffeeeee.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
Present coffee drink:

1 part ground coffee
3 parts cold water
Stir it together and leave in the fridge for 24 hours to 2 days.
Strain it off and mix it how you like it. (this stuff is Strong!)

My way is 1/4 cup coffee, 1 1/2 cups 1% milk, 2 rbsp sugar and a splash of frenck vanilla creamer.
Or a splash of chai tea mix.

Frapiccino:
Blender ice cubes, and coffee and cream, sugar and cinnamon.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
First off, you don't have to come across as so hardcore here ok.
Second off, mmmmmmm cofffeeeeeeee!
Nice descriptions.
yes.
Coffffeeeee.

i'M A FUCKIN' HARDCORE COFFEE DRINKER,

YOU GOT THAT HO'?

I DRINK COFFEE THAT WOULD MAKE THE CRIPS AND BLOODS CRY TO THEIR MOMMA!

YO! cupcakeA!

I Love Cunt

Watch It
But seriuosly-you guys are driving me crazy with these coffee descriptions! And drink descriptions! I want to get naked and have coffee and ice all over my body! Please come over and make me a coffee drink! ;P

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
But seriuosly-you guys are driving me crazy with these coffee descriptions! And drink descriptions! I want to get naked and have coffee and ice all over my body! Please come over and make me a coffee drink! ;P

Alright just tell where and when. I'll get the coffee brewing while things start brewing in my pants.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Coffee bath!

I couldn't do it. Sure a coffee bath would be fun, but I couldn't bear to watch that much coffee go down the drain. And if you even think "I'd drink it" Loktar, I'm going to beat you into a fine paste.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Coffee bath!

I couldn't do it. Sure a coffee bath would be fun, but I couldn't bear to watch that much coffee go down the drain. And if you even think "I'd drink it" Loktar, I'm going to beat you into a fine paste.

No I was thinking " I'll drink it! Hope I don't have to share."