I killed my son last night

Dracula

Lord of Vampires
It was time.

You just know it, when it's time to kill a loved one.

Truth is, Al had been dead for about a hundred or so years. His mother was a hot-ass little bitch, the daughter of a cotton plantation owner.

Al was conceived behind the slave barracks of his mother's plantation around midnight. I was going to kill her, but one of those damn negroes came at me with a cross made of switches, and I had to run. His mother disappeared and from what I understand, was turned herself by Al years later.

Anyway, I'd had enough of Al. The tip of the stake was when he popped up here, repeating his mewly-mouthed begging for child support.

Here's the after photo.

2ff.jpg

I took Al out for some action the night before. Found a few whores beforehand and pumped 'em full of garlic extract. Al started coughing up blood and then I ran him through with a pool cue. I cut out his heart, burned him, and then snapped the necks of the whores.

All told, took about two hours. Not a bad night.

Anyway, to any of Al's friends here, hey, sorry, I know you'll miss the kid, but that's the breaks.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
I grilled some chicken last night and then settled down with the kids to watch a movie.

I suspect I might have scratched my ass sometime during the evening too, but can't remember if I did or not.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I'm not sure where I was last night.

Lord Raffles

Dracula said:
It was time.

You just know it, when it's time to kill a loved one.

Truth is, Al had been dead for about a hundred or so years. His mother was a hot-ass little bitch, the daughter of a cotton plantation owner.

Al was conceived behind the slave barracks of his mother's plantation around midnight. I was going to kill her, but one of those damn negroes came at me with a cross made of switches, and I had to run. His mother disappeared and from what I understand, was turned herself by Al years later.

Anyway, I'd had enough of Al. The tip of the stake was when he popped up here, repeating his mewly-mouthed begging for child support.

Here's the after photo.

2ff.jpg

I took Al out for some action the night before. Found a few whores beforehand and pumped 'em full of garlic extract. Al started coughing up blood and then I ran him through with a pool cue. I cut out his heart, burned him, and then snapped the necks of the whores.

All told, took about two hours. Not a bad night.

Anyway, to any of Al's friends here, hey, sorry, I know you'll miss the kid, but that's the breaks.

Oh do get a clue.