I just woke up from the worst fucking dream.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
It was Christmas, I was in my Grandmothers house (I spent most of my young Xmas tidings there) There was me, Seph (who I have known since childhood) and another one of my friends and my ex girlfriend. And well, me and Seph were smoking some shit watching TV and my other friend and my ex Girlfriend were all over eachother and they were making a huge display of their love and I was seething! SEETHING! And then he gave her a watch that I had got and claimed it was his and I just smiled and nodded because it was a dream and thats what you do in dreams. AND IT SUCKED! and then they left together and me and Seph just sat there watching some christmas cartoon and then I woke up. And now it has painted my mood with the brush of reflection and annoyance at the real life situation.

Seph has been to my grandmothers place just after she died, he came for the funeral, that's right. That just occured to me. Man it span me the FUCK out. It was so real and it was just a whole situation to torture me! I am now not in a good mood and require positive attention.

Henoch, it's her the bitch! IN MY HEAD!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Obviously you need your army of admirers clamoring for suggestive pix again.

TO THE RESCUE!!! :yoohoo:

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
She haunts me. It is most depressing. I wish she would leave me the fuck alone to be honest. I will be better after I have had a beer.

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
How long ago did you guys go your separate ways?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Years and years ago. I have been doing my thang for years since but she just haunts me even though we have nothing to do with each other whatsoever anymore. I mean if we bumped into eachother we would still be good friends but thats not very likley to happen since I live 2500 miles away.

As I said it is most depressing. I get recurring dreams in different contexts and it puts me in a foul mood for the entire day. The next day I am fine and back to normal until I get another one.

Last time I saw her was about a year and a half ago and she was with some TWAT we went to school with. Fucking unbelivable.

Kerb Crawler

^Haunted.

Kerb Crawler

I feel your pain, brother; it gets better.

Kerb Crawler

If I was going to go to the trouble of faxing you something, I'd send something COOL!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
You have to learn something from each dream and eventually you'll be able to open the gateway to the magical land of ZZZFITGHFffffttttAURSO

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I've learned not to bother hating myself, as there are always other people happy to do it for me.

Cheers, mate. I'll hoist one for you tonight.

CaptainWacky

Hoist your flag at half mast you pervert

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
CAN'T A POOF JUST BE A PROPER ALOCOHOLIC JUST LIKE THE REST OF YOU??? :(

*Thinks about Bea Arthur to bring mast down*

CaptainWacky

Don't you mean BEE Arthur?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Arthur Fowler?

char_arthurfowler.jpg

CaptainWacky

May he rest in peace. :(

Friday

Bazinga!
Menty...you're only 22. How long could you possibly have dated this chick?

Not to belittle your pain or anything. I feel for you...