I just lay in bed for half an hour with my eyes wide fucking open.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, yes, I TRIED closing them but the fact remains that I can't sleep.

This sucks, I hate not being able to sleep because I'm bored and there is nothing to stay awake for. A good eight hours would whittle some time away nicely.

Fuck.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I slept most of the day away, now it's 1:30AM and I'm awake. I'm about to take a shower and channel surf, since I won't be going to sleep anytime soon.

Perhaps the roommate will come home wasted and provide some entertainment. Unless he brings home company again, in which case I will entertain myself by bludgeoning him.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Heh.

I have had a horrible day. Really, really boring. It's why I felt like having a good whine about the current state of my life earlier. I slept probably 11 hours yesterday due to perpetual boredom and so I am not really that suprised that I am awake.

My problem is that I have nothing to do at all. I can't watch TV because it's all in Greek. Well, I can because I speak Greek but I don't want to fucking watch it as well. I watch CNN and sometimes Larry King is good. I watched it today and it was a special on James Dean that was pretty entertaining but thats few and far between.

Now it's Sunday and I am resigned to the fact that the whole day is going to be crap again.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Turn to Jesus, my son. You will find all things in Him.

*blink*

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh that was good, HAHAHAHA, I tried to keep a straight face as long as I could, but BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... ah, me. *sigh* *wipes tear*

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Oh god, I read this fucking site where loads of suicidal people get advice from some nut case fundementalist. You can imagine.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
God is big business. And he has lots of lawyers in case people fuck with Him.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Sort of like how Rupert Murdoch's son left the corporation. I would have been fed up too.

"You want me to WHAT??? But....but that's CRAZY!!!!"

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I REALLY hope Mary Magdalene was hot. Coz aint nothing going to take the sting out of a crown of thorns.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
If she looked like Barbara Hershey like Scorsese shot, Jesus was SO IN.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I suppose church would give me something to do on a Sunday.

CaptainWacky

There might be girls there, though!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
And the priests certainly won't be calling dibs on them.

CaptainWacky

What is it about priesthood that attracts paedofucks?

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
Boxers.

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
Jesus was always a font loader.

CaptainWacky

Jesus wanked on the cross. Twice.