I have control of my Diabetes

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
We all get our troubles when we get old. For me its 5 pills I have to take because I had a heart attack 2 years ago.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
oh d00d, lets do this thread. I went from 206 to 165 8 years ago when I was diagnosed, where I have remained pretty consistent since. My fucking A1C was 14.5 when I was diagnosed. Srsly. I', 6.2 these days and have it down better than Wheezie's fake itinerary. :D

Lets chat about this. I have it DOWN without insulin to this dae, and look better than I ever did.

type 2 indeed.

jack

We all get our troubles when we get old. For me its 5 pills I have to take because I had a heart attack 2 years ago.

I take 5 too. did you qualify for Crestor?

jack

and btw I want you to know something my darling. I sussed your name back then (the first one, not Mirah) from an old (VERY OLD) Boston Globe weekly sunday strip called ""lets shop with Eloise" whatever the fuck you've added to your name, it's "ell-oh-wheeze" or in your cunting, rascist, hateful case, it's "ell-oh-wheeze-ell". First person on this board to suss it, which is why we've been friends all this time.

Ell- oh- ell...bitch.

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
LOL, sick fucks. Holding steady at 130 m'self.

Last edited:

jack

130 is normal high btw, fuckley...just because you fucked up the numbers on your original post.

Failbreath. No wonder teh Wheeze likes yez.

jack

you should get on the treadmill occasionally you fat fuck, and lay off the sausage and cheese croissants...

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
CHF here Jack.

The 130 is medication related. I'm okay.

You on the other hand, are not.

jack

uh d00d, I hates to tell you this, but I run 109 avg without insulin. 6.3. Have for 8 years

Idiot.

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
and btw I want you to know something my darling. I sussed your name back then (the first one, not Mirah) from an old (VERY OLD) Boston Globe weekly sunday strip called ""lets shop with Eloise" whatever the fuck you've added to your name, it's "ell-oh-wheeze" or in your cunting, rascist, hateful case, it's "ell-oh-wheeze-ell". First person on this board to suss it, which is why we've been friends all this time.

Ell- oh- ell...bitch.

I always assumed it was pronounced ELLOWEEZUL. the final vowel sound isn't really a U, but not really an E or an A either. Rhymes with 'Bull' if you see

jack

That is the "correct" pronounciation of the name, no matter WHAT fucking BS she tries to spin at you, historically or otherwise. hence the friendly nickname "Wheezie".

Sad, baby.

eloisel

Forever Empress E

Ell- oh- ell...bitch.

Eloise L. is actually the name of the black woman that my case worker took me to live with when I was a homeless 13 year old kid. I walked into the house and Ms. Eloise L. showed me my room, asked me what I wanted for dinner, and gave me a big hug. I liked her immensely immediately. I was only allowed to stay for about an hour though because this was 42 years ago and white kids weren't allowed to live with black people. But, for that hour we talked about normal kid stuff - where I'd go to school, where I'd put my stuff, what my chores would be, what the house rules were, when was bed time, and stuff like that. She was awesome.

You need to correct yourself. You and I were friends.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Iv went from 246# to 215# in the last year. I feel good and have to go to my daughters wedding on Saturday.

Diabetes sucks. you dont want to have it.

Congratulations on the improvement.

Are those your numbers without medication? Is your meter coded?

My meter isn't coded so I don't know how those work - I've just heard them mentioned.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

I'm still pre-diabetic. Supposed to be testing my blood sugar, taking pills for blood pressure, blood sugar, and cholesterol. Haven't taken them for about a month or tested my blood sugar. Probably should try and resume before my doctor's appointment at the end of August or before I get sick and die.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Really - you need to. You could get nerve damage in your fingers and toes, lose your eyesight, it can wreck your teeth and other bad stuff.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Here's the part where 'she' tries to make nice so 'she'll' have someone to talk to when the smoke clears/so the troll can continue.

Think of it as coming in waves. 'She' turns it on then backs off. Turns it on then backs off. And so on.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Really - you need to. You could get nerve damage in your fingers and toes, lose your eyesight, it can wreck your teeth and other bad stuff.

Yeah....I get the occaisonal leg cramps, and my one of my toes on my left fooot was kinda tingly and numb last night which freaked me out a bit.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Here's the part where 'she' tries to make nice so 'she'll' have someone to talk to when the smoke clears/so the troll can continue.

Think of it as coming in waves. 'She' turns it on then backs off. Turns it on then backs off. And so on.

I like to have my cake and eat it too. I see no reason I can't throw the racist bitch princess a "nice" bone and interact human to human and simultaneously make fun of her ugly wrinkled ass.