i have been violated at tkr & wish to complain here

Why? Because i wish to complain & i am already here.

if you all missed jack's recent rant/meltdown/hissy fit earlier today, then you are quite fortunate. I however fell victim to this spectacle & feel an injustice has been done. jack decided to cover up his rant/meltdown/hissy fit by later deleting his posts so evidence would no longer exist.

That would be fine if that was all that was done to cover things up. But no, jack had to go & delete an entire post I made to make it appear as if everything was kosher & I voiced no concern. This behavior is reprehensible & jack should be punished, but since he is the sole Admin that will not happen.

So i DEMAND that he be punished here! Yes, send him to "The TK Day Care Center for the Feeble Minded" immediately please. And do not let him out until he has learned a valuable lesson.

I do not recall the entire content of the posts jack deleted, but they went something like this...

"too much spam, i'm going to move it all where it belongs"
"Waaah, Waaah, Waaah"
"i will send you all to Day Care if you argue with me"
"Waaah, Waaah, Waaah"
"I never should have started this board, i should just end it now"
"Waaah, Waaah, Waaah"
"Henoch is sexy"
"Waaah, Waaah, Waaah"

I was quite embarrassed for jack. His behavior was outrageous & he should be setting an example of dignity and decorum for the rest of us.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I'll take it that there's still not enough actual content to return there yet?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I guess the little jew bitch deleted my account there. I tried to sign in, and it told me that I didn't exist... which was a shock to find out. :lol:

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
I guess the little jew bitch deleted my account there. I tried to sign in, and it told me that I didn't exist... which was a shock to find out. :lol:

Considering he nuked the board between your last visit and now...

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
Why? Because i wish to complain & i am already here.

if you all missed jack's recent rant/meltdown/hissy fit earlier today, then you are quite fortunate. I however fell victim to this spectacle & feel an injustice has been done. jack decided to cover up his rant/meltdown/hissy fit by later deleting his posts so evidence would no longer exist.

That would be fine if that was all that was done to cover things up. But no, jack had to go & delete an entire post I made to make it appear as if everything was kosher & I voiced no concern. This behavior is reprehensible & jack should be punished, but since he is the sole Admin that will not happen.

So i DEMAND that he be punished here! Yes, send him to "The TK Day Care Center for the Feeble Minded" immediately please. And do not let him out until he has learned a valuable lesson.

I do not recall the entire content of the posts jack deleted, but they went something like this...

"too much spam, i'm going to move it all where it belongs"
"Waaah, Waaah, Waaah"
"i will send you all to Day Care if you argue with me"
"Waaah, Waaah, Waaah"
"I never should have started this board, i should just end it now"
"Waaah, Waaah, Waaah"
"Henoch is sexy"
"Waaah, Waaah, Waaah"

I was quite embarrassed for jack. His behavior was outrageous & he should be setting an example of dignity and decorum for the rest of us.

Pfft. I've tossed a load of Seph/Loktar spam out of the GFHH and into their forum over there.

Mirah

I love you
Its jack's board he can do whatever he wants. (This is more directed at CU then Henoch because I <3 Henoch)

Its jack's board he can do whatever he wants. (This is more directed at CU then Henoch because I <3 Henoch)

His board isn't big enough yet for him to go pissing people off. But yes, he can do what he wants. But he should NOT edit my posts...it's unprofessional.

Seph

Retired Account
still on your period?

Also Seph, why do you feel the need to carry all of your tkr anger towards me to tk? These are 2 different sites you know? Your stupid negs & bad mouthing me here just make you look like a fool. FYI

Whatever differences we have at tkr, just leave them over there. :biteme:

eloisel

Forever Empress E
TKR has the best arcade in the world!

And, henoch is there too being sexy.

I like it when Henoch is being sexy even though he is not straight and I'm not gay.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I don't have anal warts but I did have a couple of polyps. They took care of it and the biopsy came back benign. Still, I have to do that gross thing again in five years instead of ten. Yuck.

I guess it really wasn't all that bad since I was passed out and don't recall any of it. Didn't have any pain afterwards.

Still, I could have gone the rest of my life without that and not missed it one little bit.

I don't have anal warts but I did have a couple of polyps. They took care of it and the biopsy came back benign. Still, I have to do that gross thing again in five years instead of ten. Yuck.

I guess it really wasn't all that bad since I was passed out and don't recall any of it. Didn't have any pain afterwards.

Still, I could have gone the rest of my life without that and not missed it one little bit.

benign is good, means you will be alive to post many more years. :)

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Yes. After the kid being so sick for about three years and me being so sick last year, this year has been going pretty well. All the tests are good, I'm in very good health again. Back swimming three times a week and hiking twice a week too. Knock on wood, I'm going to be around long time to enjoy your extra sexy goodness. I'm liking those awesome biceps and that six-pack you're sporting these days, and you're still so loveable and semi-humble!