I found some old stuff from The Kingdom.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Before jack lost The Kingdom because he did not pay the bill. I made complete copy's of my threads. Including the now famous SHRIMP thread at The Swamp and the SHOULD BLACKFOOT BE BANNED, by jack.

I'm thinking about publishing them with the other 14 threads I copied. I also have the WHY SHOULD WE IDOLIZE A FUNNY BOOK ARTIST? That is where Bogner and Eel O'Brian get at me.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
And another thang

I have the thread I WANT TO BE A MODERATOR I posted at The Swamp. A classic 16 pages worth. Plus a couple of threads from The ChopHouse.

I also have the thread calling out Celtic on hacking my E-Mail account and my Login account at The Kingdom.

:day:

Back tnen it wasn't about pimping or waging war on internet bullying. It was over a lunch bet. DevilMan and Eel O'Brian payed for my lunch for four weeks (1 montn).

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Do anyone remember the names of The Kingdom's forums?... Here is a couple to start you off with.

Pitt Boss Temple Of Fuckaville - Moderator: Sgt. Pepper Spray.

AKA "Think I care ???" place

D Film Festival - Moderator: jack.
You know the drill, make a dfilm, enter it here!

The Strip Doctor's Lounge - Moderator: Eel O'brian and geedis.
Photo Weirdness, Fan Art encouraged here. Remember, a picture is only worth a thousand words if the artist knows that that many!

Jam-a-jam-a-Ding-Dong - Moderator: Cheese
Online Comic Jams.

I registered at The Kingdom on September 24, 2003 at 9:00:45, pm, 11 days after I got my Hummer H2.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I found some old stuff from...

Fan Boy Forum - Global Moderator (Date Registered: 6/5/03), as Blackfoot.
Team Mullet HQ - Global Moderator (Joined: 9/18/03), as BLACKFOOT.
The BullPen - (Joined: 9/19/03), as BLACKFOOT.
The Kingdom - (Joined: 9/24/03), as BLACKFOOT.
Troll Kingdom - Moderator: Wax My Hummer (Joined: Jun 17, 2006). BLACKFOOT/CeeJay.

CeeJay/BLACKFOOT

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I just made 5 copies available. Tommorow I am taking them down to Fan Boys Comic and some other Funny Books stores in the area to get a review.

And another thang:

I found some old pics, that was posted by members. My problem is, I do not know which message board they are from. Comicon, The Kingdom or TK. This one pic I have is jack and Neil. Who remeber that pic?

The Question

Eternal
Nobody cares, Cumfoot. Go play with your mother’s penis.

The Question

Eternal
Tardfoot said:
Sombody is going to care...

As usual, you’re as wrong as Ron Jeremy plowing a Teletubby up the fudge hole with a peanut crusted cheddar log.

The Question

Eternal
Ya gotta admit, though, that’s miiighty fuckin’ wrong...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Its very wrong. But it's funny.

A couple things, and then I'll leave this thread to the dustbin of history due to it's complete irrelevance.

You have to be careful republishing other people's work without their permission, wherever/whenever it's from. Copyright lasts 28 years, and I'm posting in a public forum that I DO NOT GIVE MY PERMISSION for anything I published getting reprinted in any form, especially for resale wherever it's from. I'll be calling this Fanboy store to give them the heads up on Charles' latest antics. I suspect when I'm through, no one will be making any "$$$" off of anyone else's work. I know how comic shops feel about "pirating" so I'll leave it at that.

The other thing is, this constant chirping about me not payoing the bill and that's why the Kingdom was shuttered. Well, it was a free board (phpbb software, look it up), and the hosting was free also, so no money was EVER involved. The whole money thing was a fantasy conjured up by the OP and he still believes it like truth.

Like I've been saying, Chuckie, seek help for your mental illness. It's clear you need it.

jack

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I'm loving this...I posted the threads (Shimp, I want to be a mod, Chuck Taylors, Why shoud we idolize a funny book artist) from The Kingdom I am trying to make $$$ on. All the threads I have was started by me.

And anothing thing, jack.

What if I just give them away for FREE or just take donations for the copies. Maybe I will set up on a empty lot and only except $$$ in my TiP JAR that sits on the table. Baahaahaa.

PS

Can I Bust! What makes you believe you own anything from THE KINGDOM?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Oh yeah! You have claimed you've been to my house on two seperate occations.Why didn't you stop by? I'm hoping you will find the balls too do so. jack, even though we never met in RL. I truely don't like you. I think of you as trash.

And another thang:

You claimed to have left a package on my porch and took pictures of Seafood Market while driving down Castle Hayne Road. You made two threads about it. Come by and make my day. Lets have lunch at the Dragon Garden, I got you.

PS:

Just the four of us. You, me, Steve and Kevin.

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
Puddingfoot said:
Can I Bust!

Only if you mean in the way a piñata does it. Have some other stoop anchors around, though, they’ll fry up the mess and call it “soul food.”

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
The picture of jack and Neil giving us the finger is posted on two web-sites I created. Plus I still have the photo of me, Conchaga and jack, Steve B, Danny and Mark. I might even have Laker Girl and Menty, Saint and Lucifer's photos. I have DevilMan's and Kevin P's picture from a Holloween meet the tenants party our company had.

And another thang: jack

If I sell this Kingdom stuff, how are you going to find out about it? What a dumbass. You do realize you gave me a heads up. Trust me. Ima get mine off of this shiot.

jack

Only if you mean in the way a piñata does it. Have some other stoop anchors around, though, they’ll fry up the mess and call it “soul food.”

Well said Mr Castle!

and:

Thanks for dancing so sweetly in this thread Chuckie. :bigass: Made my fucking day.

Also, seek help for your multiple personality disorder. It's out there, you just have to look for it!

The Question

Eternal
Tardfoot said:
If I sell this Kingdom stuff, how are you going to find out about it?

From you running your mouth about it like a fuckin’ amateur, you dumb, gay, gut fudge muffin.

You know why negro inmates outnumber human inmates in lockup? This is why, right here. It’s cause you retarded fucks can’t KEEP your shit TO your shit. Gotta run ya fuckin’ mouths. That’s why there ain’t no ‘groids in the mob; you neandercunts think ‘Omerta’ is a brand of spaghetti sauce you get at Dollar General.

Save your chin some bruises and ZIP that set of face sausages.

The Question

Eternal
Dry up that leak, you’ll water down your pig gut shit gravy.