I for one hate the new daylight savings schedule

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
I was all ready to fall back this weekend. I was counting on that extra hour and now I'm really up too late.

And what the fuck?! For as long as I can remember trick or treating started at 5:30PM on the dot, it was dark and now what? Kids can't trick-or-treat until 6:30PM? THAT'S BULLSHIT!!!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I forget, when DO we turn the clocks back? I'm sure Bush will change the date a few more times before it happens just to keep the masses OFF-BALANCE and FULL OF FEAR.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Eggs Mayonnaise said:
I forget, when DO we turn the clocks back? I'm sure Bush will change the date a few more times before it happens just to keep the masses OFF-BALANCE and FULL OF FEAR.

I disagree. To keep the masses off-balance and full of fear implies intent and planning on his part. That implies intelligent thought.

I don't think that moron could find his way to the oval office if he was standing in the middle of it.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Eggs Mayonnaise said:
In a week :)

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Sarek said:
I disagree. To keep the masses off-balance and full of fear implies intent and planning on his part. That implies intelligent thought.

I don't think that moron could find his way to the oval office if he was standing in the middle of it.

smokeem bush_bong.jpg

Hey OS@M@, Hit this, d00d!