I feel like...negging the shit outta somebody.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
BOHICA.

eloisel

Forever Empress E

Hilarious. I was just going to suggest that you follow your little buddies Jack, Loktar and Gear and neg me. But, I see you've already gotten very busy with that.

Lets see - where is the hate? Where are Jack, Loktar, Donovan and Gear? Thank God none of them are in Texas.

Donovan, next time you feel the need to lecture someone about expending negative energy, stand in front of a mirror and talk to yourself.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Hilarious. I was just going to suggest that you follow your little buddies Jack, Loktar and Gear and neg me. But, I see you've already gotten very busy with that.

Lets see - where is the hate? Where are Jack, Loktar, Donovan and Gear? Thank God none of them are in Texas.

Donovan, next time you feel the need to lecture someone about expending negative energy, stand in front of a mirror and talk to yourself.

Actually I was watching a movie and it was a little boring, so I was multitasking. Sometimes I was able to slap you two or three times a post. How'd that taste?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Actually I was watching a movie and it was a little boring, so I was multitasking. Sometimes I was able to slap you two or three times a post. How'd that taste?

I'm not tasting it at all. I think you should do it some more. You only negged about a thousand. Maybe if you neg a couple thousand more I'll be able to taste it.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Seems like you're the only one not having fun in TK these days Eloisel.

Oh, dear, watching you jump around like a spaz has been very entertaining. Keep it up.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
She's a cunt, of course.

Why do you ask?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
btw dono.

what did Elly do to deserve this wrath?

Refer to the "retards" thread I dug up. I find her spirit to be repugnant, rotted and lacking in redeeming quality, therefore she is worthy of nothing but contempt and mockery. It's not wrath, it's amusement at the expense of someone who deserves it.

It's a poor excuse for a human being who reserves her worst bile and hatred for people who through accident of birth or status or medical condition, suffer daily indignity and misery and inconvenience. I don't care how nice she pretends to be online.

jack

"Wrath" lol

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
As far as I know TKR is just having fun as usual. If we took this shit seriously we'd be Eloisel.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
If Eloisel got into the red I would laugh my ass off. F'reals.

Donovan

beer, I want beer

jack

That's when she "quit" this board and joined the first TKR