I am of course, New.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Beautiful name...what's it mean?

Synaesthesia

from the Ancient Greek σύν (syn), meaning "with," and αἴσθησις (aisthēsis), meaning "sensation"'—is a neurologically based phenomenon in which stimulation of one sensory or cognitive pathway leads to automatic, involuntary experiences in a second sensory or cognitive pathway. In one common form of synesthesia, known as grapheme → color synesthesia, letters or numbers are perceived as inherently colored, while in ordinal linguistic personification, numbers, days of the week and months of the year evoke personalities. In spatial-sequence, or number form synesthesia, numbers, months of the year, and/or days of the week elicit precise locations in space (for example, 1980 may be "farther away" than 1990), or may have a three-dimensional view of a year as a map (clockwise or counterclockwise).

But, you can call me by my real name, Polly.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Are you gonna tell us the message or are we supposed to guess?

Shitty Dual

schroedinger's fat
Synaesthesia said:
I'm a psychic geometrist.

Are you from the planet Trapezoid?

Shitty Dual

schroedinger's fat
Synaesthesia said:
from the Ancient Greek σύν (syn), meaning "with," and αἴσθησις (aisthēsis), meaning "sensation"'—is a neurologically based phenomenon in which stimulation of one sensory or cognitive pathway leads to automatic, involuntary experiences in a second sensory or cognitive pathway. In one common form of synesthesia, known as grapheme → color synesthesia, letters or numbers are perceived as inherently colored, while in ordinal linguistic personification, numbers, days of the week and months of the year evoke personalities. In spatial-sequence, or number form synesthesia, numbers, months of the year, and/or days of the week elicit precise locations in space (for example, 1980 may be "farther away" than 1990), or may have a three-dimensional view of a year as a map (clockwise or counterclockwise).

Why is the spacing on this paragraph so screwy?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Synaesthesia said:
It's fairly simple.

In the end, the love you take
is equal to the love you make.

Blah... themed dual, how original.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
haha.. Spam is a virtue, fuckwit.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Lame.. come up with something better.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
8====D

Synaesthesia said:

But, you can call me by my real name, Polly.

I just shit myself and had an orgasm at the same time.

What number is that?