How bout my Cowboys. Americas team.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I'm gonna say "not" right now. They seem to be struggling. Besides, Tebow is America's new favorite son. But realistically, barring a sudden meltdown, the Pack looks hard to beat this year.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Tebow is awesome...loads of fun.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
They just knocked me out of my survivor league. If the coach would not have called that time out, I would still be in it.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
What the hell was THAT about? I think the dude just didn't have his head in the game, either that or he owed some people big money. No real way to justify that poor coaching even as a strategy. What's next: trying to throw the other team off their game by scoring for them by running backward in your own end zone?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Tebow is a freak. He's got his team behind him, his coaches, and I love how he proves "expert analysis" wrong week after week. Probably can't last once they figure out how to stop him, but meanwhile my Broncos are fun to watch again.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
What the hell was THAT about? I think the dude just didn't have his head in the game, either that or he owed some people big money. No real way to justify that poor coaching even as a strategy. What's next: trying to throw the other team off their game by scoring for them by running backward in your own end zone?

I dont know but I was in the running for a $10,000 prize. There was 50 entries still left out of 2000 that started and I did have one. Oh well atleast I am in first place in the league and 33rd overall in the midseason football challange.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Damn dude, you must have been mad enough to chew iron and spit nails.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Okie dookie artichokie! Dallas might not be the best team in the NFL right noiw, but you will have to agree that they are the best franchise in NFL history.

And Another Thang

I(Blackfoot)..... mean who's better?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Right now the Jets look pretty good too, 'specially after last week.