How about my(Blackfoot) Cowboys?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
To get in the playoffs, they have to defeat the New York Giants.

Congrats to Frank's Texans.

Fuck Denver. win or lose.

As far as Detriot goes, go as far as you will.

Please don't let the steelers, 49r's, patriots or the packers win it all. That's my football wish for 2012

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Denver's game will be interesting for one major component: the better-qualified quarterback who unfortunately didn't win and didn't have the backing of fans OR Jesus and got run outta town on a rail, wound up in KC where they'll be facing the lesser-qualified rookie replacement who doesn't have near the same ability but if you fuck with him Jesus will smite you. Oh and did I mention it's for all the marbles? Denver wins, they got the division. A loss and they're screwed.

You can't blame the Tebow kid for all the hype his status brought from the media, this game is genuinely interesting...

Donovan

beer, I want beer
That was painful. In many ways...hell, even I wanted to talk to Jesus after that pisspoor display of miracle-working. I'm betting the messiah was hung over. Gotta figure New Years Eve fucking ROCKS if you're the guy who can turn water into wine...

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
What more would you expect from a guy who according to christians would hang out with Rush Limbah?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
They might be right. He hung out with Peter and Paul, and look what trouble THEY caused in the name of religion.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
ugh. Comicon. You're kidding?

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
E-Mail me(Blackfoot) the website. Shit I ain't been on no site in a while.Does Comicon still use the Com?

I just sent the link to the email address I had from when you registered. Not sure about Comicon. I never frequented that site.