Holy Shit this whole fucking Forum is about eloisel the pariah

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
what in gods name did she do?

what did you DO, ELOISEL?@!!11!!1! what!? tell me1!

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
like... literally?

did she hurt your feelings? does she just annoy you intolerably? does she tell big fat lies? what?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
like... literally?

did she hurt your feelings? does she just annoy you intolerably? does she tell big fat lies? what?

She thrives on and begs for negative attention. This is kind of a consolation prize for her not being good enough to stay on at TKR. Not everyone makes it...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
like... literally?

She's a huge storyteller. Has been for years. Probably her whole reported life online is completely fake. Daughter, everything.

Suddenly I'm a degenerate piece of shit because I dared to laugh at a rather innocent comment Gear made towards her and didn't come rushing to her aid. INTERNETZ=SRSBZNZ. She refused to admit she's wrong about it, and her passive aggressive attitude about it has snowballed to here.

She's a fucking hypocrite, because the only persona that's changed between the two of us is hers. I'm the same poster I've ever been, Just don't have my snakelike tongue buried deep up her ass whispering sweet nothings into her (r)ear anymore.

Plus she's an ugly bitch that should have her arms cut off.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Daystrom, if you're going to insult someone...make sure it makes sense. Loktar's brain smells funny/like urine....yep, a surefire zinger. Total burn.

jack

I figured out that he's feeding off the responses. It makes sense that just ignoring his posts and not responding to them is absolutely the best way to troll him back, so to speak.

He's not getting anything from me anymore.

jack

Daystrom.

jack

Jerking your face off?

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
Daystrom, if you're going to insult someone...make sure it makes sense. Loktar's brain smells funny/like urine....yep, a surefire zinger. Total burn.

Why does Loktar's brain smell like urine and where is it coming from, the inside out would be my guess, it has its humor but if it isn't, where do YOU fit into that picture?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Why does Loktar's brain smell like urine and where is it coming from, the inside out would be my guess, it has its humor but if it isn't, where do YOU fit into that picture?

I think with my penis, it only makes sense that I pee with my brain. So calling me a peebrain is actually a compliment.

jack

Define "we"