Hey TKR, Know what?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I propose we take over this forum while we're here, so we have a place we can talk to each other while at TK and basically ignore the rest of the board.

You know, like that minefield joint does. Ily is already the capo de tutti capi, and that last guy who hung out in here wasted all his time with mock elections or some shit, so it's not like the room has seen a lot of hard use.

Besides, Eloisel loves it in here, maybe she'll come hang out with us again.

So I say, FUCK the Tea Room. This is the Tea Kay Are Room now. Now somebody help me gather up all these fuckin doilies missmanners and Cait left behind...

Some of us left other things here too...

I'm not sure if I approve of this.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
That's all right, you can keep the smut. Just put it over there by the comfortable chair and, you know, put out a box of tissues or something.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Besides, Eloisel loves it in here, maybe she'll come hang out with us again.

What is the deal with you boys? Can't you find some other female to obsess over? I mean I like attention and all but you boys need to spring for some flowers, dinner out and a movie - and no, you can't come. And, it needs to be nice - not that hostility you've been putting out. Otherwise, I'm just going to keep showing you that butt.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Me too. I like some of the MF'ers like Dr Dave, curiousa2z, Tisiphone, Cassie,etc. I don't want to be branded a traitor to TKR if I post in the MF also.

The only way you could be branded a traitor is if you were one. Like 'eloisel'.

While thats not impossible, I'd say it's pretty fucking unlikely.

You're just not that ugly a person.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
What is the deal with you boys? Can't you find some other female to obsess over? I mean I like attention and all but you boys need to spring for some flowers, dinner out and a movie - and no, you can't come. And, it needs to be nice - not that hostility you've been putting out. Otherwise, I'm just going to keep showing you that butt.

You've been showing your ass for years, it's just that people finally started noticing.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Me too. I like some of the MF'ers like Dr Dave, curiousa2z, Tisiphone, Cassie,etc. I don't want to be branded a traitor to TKR if I post in the MF also.

The beauty of the TKR is that we don't hide in our forum. We go where we like.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Definitely not or she'll hurt me. And not in a good way. She's a scary chick.

The word you're looking for is passionate. And if you're lucky, whatever partner you eventually land will be at least half that.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
The beauty of the TKR is that we don't hide in our forum. We go where we like.

And we're damn good looking when we get there.

I've already got four #'s and some pretty hot fucking nudes PM wise.

I'm nothing if not international.

Dem bitches day luv me cheddah

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
You're just not that ugly a person.

Not presently anyway. I was quite the asshat/negative attention whore when I first joined TK in '04. I like to think though I've changed and learned from my past mistakes(even the ones I made over and over), apologized and have become a better person today.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
The word you're looking for is passionate. And if you're lucky, whatever partner you eventually land will be at least half that.

No I'm pretty sure scary is still the right word. I wouldn't want to ever piss her off or get on her bad side.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
No I'm pretty sure scary is still the right word. I wouldn't want to ever piss her off or get on her bad side.

That's pretty much true of any woman. They cook for us and can stay awake longer, and they hold a grudge longer than any man's attention span can handle. Half the fun of being part of a relationship is that slight sense of danger if you step in the wrong direction. With a girl like SuNny you get the added bonus of cool-looking scars. You can tell your next girlfriend you got them fighting ninjas.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Not presently anyway. I was quite the asshat/negative attention whore when I first joined TK in '04. I like to think though I've changed and learned from my past mistakes(even the ones I made over and over), apologized and have become a better person today.

That's badass. Straight up.

I should know. I've spent my whole life trying to be tough enough. Many times unsuccessfully.

That's how I know what tough looks like. And what it doesn't.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
That's badass. Straight up.

I should know. I've spent my whole life trying to be tough enough. Many times unsuccessfully.

That's how I know what tough looks like. And what it doesn't.

The times in my life where I acquired a toughguy reputation, it was never when I was "trying" to be. I couldn't pull it off deliberately. Most times it was during some incident where I was busy being too goddamn stubborn and locked in to realize I should be scared lol. Had a couple near misses that still wake me up at night because of that tendency...

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I've never really believed I'm tough. That's why I try so hard.

I figure a whole life spent doing my best to be a man might end up making me one.