Hey Gagh, you pissed or something?

Random

Seems someone can't take critisism can they.

Random

Nah, I've just been pwned by Gagh and his many negative karma hits.

in fact

can I get this :ccg: with Gagh's name instead of TK?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Who cares, this is a message board. Post some decent stuff and before you know it you will be in the green again. Karma is just a stupid gimmick that will be forgotten like last time when everyone is bored with the new stupid little features.

Chill.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
LET'S CHECK OUT RANDOM'S OVERREACTION!

Yup, Still think it's a total overreaction.

Still, it's not as if I can do anything about it. Heck, I can't even give positive Karma anymore thanks to you.

Of course, I can't actually ever recover from this, karmawise, so I guess this account will have to be replaced.

hope your proud of yourself.

Yes, I am very proud of myself!

I wonder what exciting new name you will register with, in order to get NEW KARMA!

Here's a tip - giving a positive is twice as powerful as a neg. I can bump that back up to it's original standing within 10 lots. But seeing as you are now crying like a tiny child over fake currency - why bother?

Random

And you posted it. That's too damn funny Gagh.

I can't believe you fell for that. :D

Random

Oh backpeddaling

I never figured it would be this easy Gagh. what a dissapointment.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
No - it's not backpeddaling. It's called denying everything when it's totally obvious I'm bullshitting, DUH!

Random

Hah, you wish. I've shared the PM. In fact, I may just post the screenshots just for shits and giggles.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
You made it up. Nobody will believe it was me that posted that - I sound much more sexy than that effort you have presented. What a pile of poorly written dribble it is. Only you could come up with that!

Would you like your Karma back now, or would you like to bitchfit a little longer?

Random

That's always been up to you. I'm quite happy to end it, or not, as you want.

Random

Hell, I suppose I owe you at least for giving me a few laughs.

/Gestures for someone off screen to throw him some beers, and hands one to Gagh/

Thanks for the Karma though.