Hallie

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
18. Very tall.

CaptainWacky

I'm pretty sure she's trans but didn't want to declare so in the first post because they didn't mention it (AND MAYBE IT DOESN'T MATTER.)

CaptainWacky

She confirmed she's trans tonight. Everyone seemed fine with it but Kerry did sigh (maybe because she didn't think it was a big deal?)

CaptainWacky

She's started self identifying as Nikki Grahame.

CaptainWacky

Evicted. :sarek:

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Damn she's tall

CaptainWacky

That must be extra tough for a trans woman.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's been an issue for most of the trans women I've known IRL. They can change lots of things but not their height lol.

(Technically you can cut out part of your lower leg bones to reduce height but that's extreme by anyone's measure)

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Yeah and what do you do with the extra flesh?

What channel is this on?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
BBUK is on ITV2, and the live feeds are streaming on ITVX

There's also a chat show after each episode, BB Late & Live

CaptainWacky

Maybe she could tell all cis women to stand on boxes at all time to make them taller in comparison to her.

CaptainWacky

Maybe I'm naive but I don't think Hallie being trans ended up being an issue. Everyone accepted her as a woman: but a very bratty, spoiled woman who threw somewhat staged tantrums at times. Was not a surprise to me when she was evicted.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yes -- she was groundbreaking in that her trans status was really not a big deal to anyone. I think she was thrown for a loop when they decided to treat her like any other housemate. It's not like she was the "first" of anything on the show. It's like she's still wondering when her parade is happening.

CaptainWacky

Is this thing where teenagers say things like "BITCH, PUHLEASE!" in an American accent a Tiktok thing?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Probably. Most things can be traced back to a Real Housewives show, or a drag queen.

CaptainWacky

I remember when Big Brother first started I was the same age as the housemates. Now I'm old enough to be their GRANDPARENT (not literally.)