Had to share...

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
The great coke out Hulk Hogan interview I was talking about.

All my Hulkamaniacs, they're gonna feel it tooooo.... But if you look in their eyes, man, have you seen the fear in all those little Hulksters? They realize that when I get Andre the Giant cinched up in the launch position, when I SLAM him through the Trump Plaza, brother!—from New York, down to Tampa, Florida, the FAULT LINE is gonna break off! And as Andre the Giant falls into the ocean!—as my next two opponents fall to the ocean floor and I pin 'em, so will DONALD TRUMP and ALL THE HULKAMANIACS! But as Donald Trump hangs on to the top of the Trump Plaza, with his family under his other arm, as they SINK, to the BOTTOM OF THE SEA—THANK GOD Donald Trump's a Hulkamaniac!!! He'll know enough to let go of his materialistic possessions, hang on to the wife and kids, DOG PADDLE with his life all the way to safety. But Donald, if somethin' happens, if you run outta gas, and all those little Hulkamaniacs, just hang on to the LARGEST BACK in the world, and I'll dog paddle us, backstroke all of us to safety!

Try to imagine Hogan saying that with a CRAZY look in his eyes and actually DOING A BACKSTROKE at the end as Mean Gene looks on!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
That he's totally and completley insane? Yep, I'm getting that message loud and clear.

LEGDROPOFDOOMLOLOMGLOL

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The man has an "ozzy" type reality show on VH1. Already being insane is like, in his contract.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I love that Donald Trump is holding his entire family under ONE ARM.