Gwaylt? bloated and slow/Gwaylt?II

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Truth. Had it confirmed and verified. He was on hospice care for a pretty aggressive and fast moving form of cancer and it took him this week.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Fuck.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Its all very sad and true.

Rip Joel old pal, I will miss him a great deal.
Me too, really. Gear and I may have fallen out for a while but when a person is still kicking there's always a chance to renew that friendship or at least come to a place where those good old conversations can exist again. When they're gone, theyre just...gone.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
/end of.

Love Child

One Love
When Dual passed away several people private messaged me asking for an obit. Does anyone have one on Gear they would be willing to share with me in a private message? I cannot seem to find one.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Never saw an obit notice but there was a GoFundMe account for his family where they were posting updates. I don't think I saved the link though.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Holy....

'Gear is dead, too?

Jesus, how many TK'ers have we lost? Tamar, Dual, 'Gear....

Fuck. Just fuck.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Techman and Three Eyes Open as well.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Damn.

RIP Gear.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I did not know Tamar had died. Too bad...

jack

For some reason there's no obit in his hometown newspaper. Go figure.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
It's a big town. Newspapers ain't what they used to be.

jack

well there's that. but no obit? no funeral notice/service? I'm not suggesting anything but that just doesn't add up.

Mirah

I love you
I wish Gear were here to read this article on Bitcoins. It is odd that I can't find his obit anywhere. Can families or people make that determination that a death won't be posted about anywhere? I would think at least a name would be posted in a local publication. Doesn't really matter to me that much. If he were alive I would actually be happier for him and his family. I mean as much as one can be happy for a complete stranger's family.

https://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news...-gets-ok-to-enforce-rogue-bitcoin-operations/

PUD staff gets OK to enforce ‘rogue’ bitcoin operations
Chelan County PUD staff now have the go-ahead to enforce the bitcoin moratorium and prevent unauthorized cryptocurrency mining activities.