Gwaylt? bloated and slow/Gwaylt?II

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
The reason I ask is that how I found Parov Stelar. They put a section of Chambermaid Swing in the most recent Bacardi commercial out this way.

What's that genre? Like pop swing?

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I see. We don't get alcohol commercials except in cinemas, which I have no use for these days, so I wouldn't know if they're using it over here, as well.

What's that genre? Like pop swing?
You mean the Puppini Sisters? I'd say Retro swing, or maybe close harmony swing pop? They're basically reviving the art of the Andrew Sisters, so - retro-AS? wiki says jazz as well as swing-punk, but I think that is stretching it a bit...

Parov Stelar otoh - pure electroswing, at least the posted ones ;)

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I can't wait to let some of the fellas know I enjoy a little electroswing from time to time. You know, between sets at the strip club or when we're in the walk-in picking out stogies.

If I end up struck down by a chunk of lumber or set in concrete you'll know what happened.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
ROFL! People can be so old-fashioned about these things!

I remember one incident at a party when my brother put in a new mixed tape where 15 minutes of pure, badass metal were followed by Elvis' "Devil in Disguise". Took the guys about 3 seconds to throw it into the fire. A shame, really.