Ghostbusters frozen empire

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Well, umm, I guess "ice ghosts" are an original idea at least.

Why are they releasing an ICE MOVIE in spring?

I thought Bill Murray and the other fossils weren't coming back? Just let them die.

I guess the team are a family of Ghobusters now and they dropped the other two kids from the last movie.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Well, umm, I guess "ice ghosts" are an original idea at least.

Why are they releasing an ICE MOVIE in spring?

I thought Bill Murray and the other fossils weren't coming back? Just let them die.

I guess the team are a family of Ghobusters now and they dropped the other two kids from the last movie.
BUT WHAT ABOUT PODCAST??? WHAT HAPPENED TO PODCAST??????????????

CaptainWacky

Maybe Podcast said something racist on his podcast and got cancelled.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Podcast was in it. I'd swear I saw him for a second at one point.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
Scooby Doo Halloween GIF

CaptainWacky

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Y'know, looking at this trailer, and refreshing my memory about "II" makes me realize "Ghostbusters" is a terrible premise for a film franchise. It's like E.T. or Jaws: I great story, but once you've told it you're done. I mean, you could do a TV show, kind of the way X-Files was, but coming up with ideas for movies about busting ghosts...it's kind of tough.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Did we start a new thread or is this the current thread? Saw it today. Didn't hate it. But feel no need to see it again. I'm gonna go:
Ghostbusters
Ghostbusters: Afterlife
Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire
Ghostbusters 2

Afterlife appeals to me solely because of where I was in life at the time it came out: Just made it through the 'ronapocalypse, getting old. My beloved dog had died after many years (and her cat stepsister of also many years just 3 months after) and me being generally a misfit who's basically made his way in the world. I realize the story wasn't amazing but it pushed all my buttons and appealed to me with my childhood, the idea of resolution with departed loved ones, misfits finding their way in the world, and the cavalry arriving in the 11th hour. I get that it is derivative and manipulative but I don't care. It made me happy when I needed to be happy.