I want to smell dark matter
I WAS YOUNG AND CONFUSEd, OKDYA

CaptainWacky

Libby hasn't looked that great so far.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
I beg to differ!!

It's just she hasn't been in as many bikini tops / things that show off her legs as she used to wear in the olden days.

Pretty much becuase she's not 18 any more I guess BUT I STILL LIKE HER.

CaptainWacky

Maybe she's upset over her husband cheating on her (as he obviously has) so she's wearing clothes.

But yeah, every girl should stay 18.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Esperance.. I'd never heard of that word before (and neither has Firefox as usual). Means hope, apparently.

Some nice work there, although he could probably do with some more photos of people.

CaptainWacky

fuck people

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
He could do that too. He's very photogenic.

CaptainWacky

Is this "Fittzy" guy supposed to have been in it before? Steph was all "HEY, FITZZY, WHOO, I REMEMBER YOU".

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Considering how much they kept reminding us that he was a former love interest, I'm guessing he'd never been in it before. But you'd think if he worked at the school as a PE teacher all this time he would have been in the bar with Pepper.

So I suppose Steph's gonna have a lame affair or something then?

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Poor Toadie. :(

But really Toadie actually seems to be not bad with the ladies, I mean he's going to marry Steph, who was always the hottest of the Skully sisters, and I mean he was even married before, to Dee, who was also smokin' hot.

CaptainWacky

Wasn't Holly Valance a Skully sister?

CaptainWacky

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
Wasn't Holly Valance a Skully sister?

Yes but I really don't like Holly Valance. Steph is the Skully sister of choise.

Also this is the girl who Toadie was previously married to (except she had really long blonde hair), so I mean I guess the women love his beard or something.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I totally don't remcmber that guy.. must've been when I stopped watching it.

CaptainWacky

Steph has a leather face.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Goes with the whole biker chick thing.

CaptainWacky

Umm, what was the point of Adam just randomly walking into the General Store yesterday (was it yesterday) saying he had put in for a transfer, then just walking out again?