Future site of the Taylor Swift thread

Further

MooGoo
The swiftie rabbit hole goes deep. I feel like I've gotten more content out of Taylor Swift than in all of Star Trek (well, good content at least).

It's not just the songs. There's 16 years of stories, arcs, drama, relationships, recurring characters, villains, and mysteries. Also tons of fan service and memberberries.

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

Further

MooGoo
So not surprisingly, there's a lot of Easter Eggs in this new video. I won't go over all of them, just the ones that are strongly leading swifties to believe that Speak Now (Taylor's Version) will be the next re-recorded album released.

First, in the opening scene, the Stepmother says "Speak not, tired tacky wench. Clean!". "Speak Not" clearly a twist on Speak Now.

Also during this whole scene, the melody to the Speak Now song "Enchanted" is playing in the background with string instrumentals.

Then there is the elevator scene. When the button panel is shown, each button has the color that is generally associated with each of Taylor's albums in release order:
MTwnKO0.png

1. Green: Taylor Swift (self-titled debut album)
  2. Gold: Fearless
  3. Purple: Speak Now
  4. Red: Red
  5. Light Blue: 1989
  6. Black: Reputation
  7. Pink: Lover
  8. Grey: Folklore
  9. Brown: Evermore
  10. Gold: Fearless (Taylor's Version)
  11. Red: Red (Taylor's Version)
  12. Black with stars: Midnights
  13. Purple: Assumed this will be Speak Now (Taylor's Version)
She then presses button #3:
PrYT0EK.png

Which is seen as further proof that Speak Now TV is coming next.

Once she's gotten bejeweled on the 3rd floor, the lift makes it's way to the 5th floor:
H2rTpsd.png

This is seen as evidence that Taylor's 5th album, 1989, will be the next re-record after Speak Now.

(BTW, the 1989 song that I'm sure everyone in the world has heard, "Shake It Off", is currently embroiled in a (IMO frivolous) copyright dispute over the lyrics "players gonna play...haters gonna hate". Some have posited that this ongoing legal issue is the reason Taylor has not released 1989 TV already, despite that she has already individually released two re-recorded songs from the album (Wildest Dreams and This Love. A jury trial is scheduled for February 2023.)

Anyway, once she's done doing her thing on the 5th floor, she proceeds to floor 13:
o6KvaD0.png

This could be seen as yet further evidence that Speak Now TV is next. Or it could just be more evidence of Taylor's obsession with the number 13. Or both.

But wait there's more. In the scene where "Prince Jack" (Jack Antonoff, Taylor's BFF producer) proposes to Taylor dressed up as Marie Antoinette, she's wearing two heart shaped pins in her hair with the letters S and N in them:
mh0x8Tf.png

And finally, the end scene where Taylor looks out over her new castle's balcony and the camera zooms out (with 3 dragons beating up the place, representing her 3 cats). The melody to the song "Long Live", the last track from Speak Now, is playing in the background with horn instrumentals (that song also has lyrics about "fighting dragons").

So that's the cold hard proof that Speak Now TV is definitely the next re-record. Unless Taylor is again just trolling and instead drops "Holiday Collection (Taylor's Version)" next or something. Anything is possible with this unhinged woman.

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

Fun Tayor fact I just discovered! Before she was famous, she used to babysit for wrestler Jeff Jarrett's kids:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Pretty sure she was famous then, she was dating Joe Jonas after all.

I think if Taylor Swift babysat me, before she was born, I would have turned out much more well adjusted.
If you didn't turn out well adjusted from Taylor Swift's babysitting, you could just go to therapy and "Shake it Off."

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Pretty sure she was famous then, she was dating Joe Jonas after all.

I think if Taylor Swift babysat me, before she was born, I would have turned out much more well adjusted.

I'd give my eyeteeth to have her babysit me.

CaptainWacky

Well I think I read somewhere else she knew his family since she was a teen so I thought she'd been babysitting since then I don't know.

His daughter played a young Taylor in one of her videos too.

Further

MooGoo
Guess Taylor and her family became friends with the Jarrett's shortly after they moved to Nashville (I did not know any of this, always good to find new Taylor trivia!):

So yea a tiny bit before she was famous, and still a few years before she became super well known during the Fearless era.

Looks like the music video Jarrett's daughter played young Taylor in was Mine.

This song and video spawned rumors that Taylor's mom and dad were on the fritz and were getting or had gotten a divorce. Many sources seem to claim they did divorce secretly around 2011, but it's also possible they just separated. Both mama and papa Swift, in the rare instances where they appear in public together (usually at award shows, last time was in 2019 I think), still put on a good face. I think Taylor bought each of them their own separate mansion.

Last edited:

CaptainWacky

CaptainWacky

EDIT: Not sure why my post isn't showing, I've embedded tumblr here in the pats. Go check out today's femalecelebrityoftheday!

Further

MooGoo
Well the presale was a nightmare but I scored tickets to the first show of her Eras Tour in Arizona! I really wanted to go to her first show back cuz it's been so long, 5 years since the Rep tour and Loverfest got canceled cuz of germs. Now I just have to somehow survive til March. I keep wanting to die but then Taylor Swift does something and I have to put it off. Maybe the plane will crash, on the way back from the concert ideally!

CaptainWacky

Your cats need you.