Furries: They're just lying, aren't they?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Furries are people, they get sensual/sexual with each other or are just in it for the fantasy etc. Bestiality is having intercourse with an animal.

It's apples and carburetors.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
But they are sexually drawn to the personification of animals. Or have I got this all wrong? Seriously, I really don't have a clue, I don't get it.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Furries are people, they get sensual/sexual with each other or are just in it for the fantasy etc. Bestiality is having intercourse with an animal.

It's apples and carburetors.

And me, I just love the pix of them furry wimmins.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
They're attracted to humanoid animals. The game Furcadia was made so they could turn themselves on with man-beast bodies.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
An animal personification is still weird, even if they are for the most part anatomically correct with humans. They still have animal faces and fur all over them.

I'm tellin ya, it's only one step away from fucking the family dog.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
You just haven't met the right guy in a bearsuit yet?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Hmm...I believe it's natural for people to want an eye for an eye, but there has to be something that separates us from the animals besides thumbs and Texas Hold'em.

I don't believe it's a deterrent, if someone wants to go on a killing spree they already don't care if they die. And while they are on death row, they get to do it in clean jammies with 3 squares a day while their lawyers work on appeals for years.

Their are 2 sides to this paradox, I choose to lean on the side that claims no one has a right to take another's life, no matter what the circumstances. Others lean on the other side, that's their right.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
(You can paste that in the other thread if you like, I don't hang much in N6's forum ;) )

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I have never understood how Christians can support capital punishment. It makes the kinda sense that doesn't. It has confused me for years.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Same here. Somewhere along the line, enough rationalizing had taken place that following Christian tenets completely made you a pussy. Which is how something like the Crusades can suddenly seem like a sane course of action.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I believe in the the Death Penalty for murder and treason.