Funk, don't troll me in the MF

Yub

Anachrophobic
At least don't attempt to troll me in the MF. I don't really care, mind, your lack of intelligence in every post is humorous and makes me giggle..but the folks of MF probably won't take kindly to your absolute failure as a bright and witty fellow and once they tire of your stupidity, they'll turn on you and it won't be pretty.

In fact, no, screw it. Try and troll in me in the MF. Go ahead, be a total numpty, it'll be fun to watch you get Daycared because you can't help yourself in your desperation to pick a fight with me and win.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Ok, now I'm an idiot, this was meant to be a Badlands thread. Someone with the power plz move at your earliest convenience. Apologies for the fuss.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Nobody's trolling you, you paranoid fuck. Disagreeing with an ignorant, misinformed opinion of yours doesn't constitute "trolling". But wait. What was the name of this board again? I forget. I think it was .....something... Kingdom. Hmmmm.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Now who's paranoid..I was giving you a little heads up...meh..be an idiot.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Idiot thread moved. :hitler:

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
If you really are concerned about shitting up the MF, be the bigger man and don't respond to him or Loktar.

It's not that hard.

Falconarg

Rebel
At least don't attempt to troll me in the MF. I don't really care, mind, your lack of intelligence in every post is humorous and makes me giggle..but the folks of MF probably won't take kindly to your absolute failure as a bright and witty fellow and once they tire of your stupidity, they'll turn on you and it won't be pretty.

In fact, no, screw it. Try and troll in me in the MF. Go ahead, be a total numpty, it'll be fun to watch you get Daycared because you can't help yourself in your desperation to pick a fight with me and win.

done your dancing?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Dirk thinks Yub is a cunt.
Yub think Dirk is a cunt.

Loktar thinks Yub is a cunt.
Yub thinks Loktar is a cunt.

Despite the hatred, they can't stop posting in the same forum, telling each other what cunts they are. Loktar negbombs Yub, because he thinks it will make Yub know even more that he thinks he is a cunt, and Yub doesn't bother doing it back because he wants to be the better man in this cyclical cuntoff.

All we're missing is Dork Lord to outcunt the lot of them.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners

Despite the hatred, they can't stop posting in the same forum, telling each other what cunts they are. Loktar negbombs Yub, because he thinks it will make Yub know even more that he thinks he is a cunt, and Yub doesn't bother doing it back because he wants to be the better man in this cyclical cuntoff.

Ahhh a good old fashioned cuntacular.....

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014

QOTW.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

Damn it, it was just getting fun. Why'd you have to ruin it with truth?