Flavor of Love Girls - Charm School

eloisel

Forever Empress E
These nasty girls are in "charm school" but I've yet to see any type of charm being taught to them. Cussing is all fine and good among close friends but these girls can't seem to form a sentence without a cuss word in it. They dress like they are going out to prostitute themselves and their hair is beyond awful. They are ready to throw down and fight, cussing, posturing, spewing hateful smart alec remarks. With the large doses of drama queen on top of all that, it is almost too much to watch. Then, two of the nastiest trollops who sit around calling everyone else trash, actually framed another girl as a thief to get her kicked off the show. When they were point blank asked if they were the ones that purloined the things, they lied. Although most of the participants are black, there has to be one to call the race card when things don't go their way. Geezus!!!! And, they take their food into their bedroom and eat while sitting on their bed.

Tonight I watched the only episode of this show I will watch. As if the above wasn't bad enough, this episode was about giving, contributing to charity. This one girl sold her dead mother's wedding rings. She didn't sell them to be charitable but to win a freaking contest on who could get the most money for their stuff at a thrift store. The main host on the show, Mo'Nique, made a big deal out of that - like that was some super charitable act, then made a big deal out of giving the rings back to the girl. The whole premise sucked anyway. The "students" were to take two suitcases each down to a thrift shop and sell their goods. The team that sold their stuff for the most money won. Hmmm..... Then, the team that won got to go on a shopping spree. Hmmm.... if there was really any charity going on, then the items would have been donated with a receipt for the dollar value to use as a tax write off or as proof for the silly contest instead of the money used for a shopping spree.

All the girls should be expelled from the charm school and the people running it should be fired and never allowed to be on any kind of program where they purport to help anyone be better people. Ewwwww and ewwwww.

Shitty Dual

schroedinger's fat
ac58a419.gif

eloisel

Forever Empress E
That is one way to reduce the cellulite on one's rear end.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Yes. My daughter and son-in-law watch it and talk about it all the time. They were in my living room the other night and wanted to watch it on my TV. I was busy doing something else so I agreed. It is not allowed to be on my TV set again.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Actually, I want to be the headmistress of this charm school. First thing, those women would be learning how to bathe. Then it would be off to a hairstylist to clean up their trashy hairstyles. Then we'd go through their clothing, toss some of it, delouse and burn the rest. After that we'd go shopping at a woman's dress shop - not Wal Mart or some boutique selling clothes for prostitutes. There would be classes on proper table manners and how to behave in public. Punishment would be scrubbing baseboards. They'd learn about charm. Jack would be one of the teachers.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
From the looks of those girls, and their behavior, they wouldn't consider anal sex with a mutant animal as punishment.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
eloisel said:
Actually, I want to be the headmistress of this charm school. First thing, those women would be learning how to bathe. Then it would be off to a hairstylist to clean up their trashy hairstyles. Then we'd go through their clothing, toss some of it, delouse and burn the rest. After that we'd go shopping at a woman's dress shop - not Wal Mart or some boutique selling clothes for prostitutes. There would be classes on proper table manners and how to behave in public. Punishment would be scrubbing baseboards. They'd learn about charm. Jack would be one of the teachers.

:bigass:

BitchSlapSmitty

starguard said:
This is all the punisment they would need :twisted:

Who drew that?