Exposé was a good episode

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
BILLY DEE WILLIAMS IS THE COBRA!

CaptainWacky

Nothing stays buried on this island. EXCEPT YOUR LIFELESS BODIES.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
It was a good episode, especially when Rene Artois told his wife, Edith, she was a "Stupid Woman", in his outrageous French accent, prompting Hiro to exclaim "Meeester Ahhhhh-twhaaahhhh!" excitedly. Later the amusing Lieutenant Gruber took his little tank for a spin with Niki in search for Micah and Forrest Gates, who had mysteriously recovered from being blown up by Riley at the end of Season 4. They were initially held up by red tape from General Von Klinkerhoffen, but an intervention from Peter Petrelli, utilizing the powers of Officer Crabtree's excellent French fooled him into signing release papers.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the city, the underground fugitive British airmen, officers Fairfax & Cairstairs, enrolled Angel, Xander, and Cordelia's huge dead tits into helping their escape attempt. They visited Isaac Mendez for insight into their future, but a bad cut of coke meant he could only paint poor pictures of cock & balls, much to the amusement of undercover French resistance fighter, Monsieur Leclerc, who was selling onions to Isaac as cover for information to defeat the Nazis.

We also got to see the evil Gestapo officer, Herr Otto Flick, bargaining with Sylar to release the goddess Glory from her unearthly prison, so that she ma continue pursuoit of Buffy. Herr Flick's loyal clerk, Helga, aided Sylar with the attempted contact.

And it was also good to see Mohinder do nothing other than search through books and provide a bit of voiceover, whilst the rest of the Scoobies attempted to pursuade Giles to come out of retirement to defeat the Nazis.

Great episode.

CaptainWacky

I'm surprised no one made the Forest Gates connection before (though they probably did before I started watching Heroes.) RILEY TO GUEST STAR IN FAMILY GUY AS HIMSELF FOR "REMEMBER THE TIME WHEN..." JOKE THAT NO ONE GETS?!

CaptainWacky

The guy who plays DL in Heroes was Forest Gates in Buffy season 4 (Riley's friend who was killed by Adam and brought back as a frankenzombie.)

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Yes, and when he got blowded up by Commander Riley, a big fake rubber head can clearly be seen blowing out of the top of the explosion.

And you thought British sitcoms wouldn't gel with American sci-fi-fantasy-comedy-drama.

CaptainWacky

I thought they would.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
NATHAN FILLION AND JOHN BARROWMAN IN GAY LOVE SCIFI FANTASY THRILLER ONLY WITHOUT THE SCIFI OR FANTASY?

CaptainWacky

"Yes," said Lenny Henry, to Hitler when asked "IS IT BECAUSE I IS BLACK?"

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The First was only holding someone else's place in line.

CaptainWacky

why didn't the First just send some ubervamps to attack Buffy's house, or blow the house up with a bomb OR SOMETHING

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Because then he wouldn't get to monologue.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Lenny Henry should rename himself Lenny Hitler, get a whte tattoo of a swastika on his head, and do standup denouncing the black in his shitty Jamaican accent, and when hecklers scream that he's black he should act in denial. Dawn French could chip in by dressing up in Suspenders with little Swastikas like Helga in 'Allo 'Allo and gunning down audience members who shout out against Hitler. Then they should both be cast in Lost as mutants with the power to spread the Nazi word, and the power of a completely unlikey sexual liasion between a black-hating Nazi black man with a bad Brummie Jamaican accent and a fat, pasty, short TV Funnywoman in inappropriate clothing. They should then fuck in front of Mohinder, solely to get a reaction from him other than one that gives you splinters.

CaptainWacky

He (Lenny) was funny in that Young Ones he was in as the postman speaking with the german accent.

Rik: Put them in a uniform and they think they're Hitler!

Vyv: BANG BANG!

CaptainWacky

LOL TEDDY LONG HAS A HEART ATTACK DUE TO DRUGS, HMM

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
LOL SANDMAN WAS DRUNK. BEST FIRE HIM. LOL FUNAKI ON DRUGS. WHAT THE FUCK FOR? IS HE EVIL?

TUNE IN TO WOGAN TO FIND OUT.