Everyone Who Used To Post Here But Doesn't Anymore MIA Part 1

Ishcabittle

INDEED LOL BONC I'M THINKING ABOUT DROPPING THE WHOLE, "REAL LIFE" BUSINESS.

my job is slightly preventative for forum postings. i'm hoping to the win the lotto soon, so, problem solved soon.
turns out winning the lottery is harder than it sounds. give me ten more years, I'll get there. hello everyone, miss you terribly.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
(Act cool, Wacky, ACT COOL...)

Oh, his Ish! Good to see you! We have missed you terribly as well! We were just talking about Apple in the chatroom and that can't be a coincidence (it probably is a coincidence.) We'd love to see you here whenever it's possible for you to post. Hope you and your family are doing well. If I ever win the lottery I'll send you a package of Transformers through the mail (after somehow tricking you into give me your address, A FATAL MISTAKE...ahem.)

I LIKE IT WHEN WE'RE ALL TOGETHER OKAY lol meep.

Ishcabittle

(Act cool, Wacky, ACT COOL...)

Oh, his Ish! Good to see you! We have missed you terribly as well! We were just talking about Apple in the chatroom and that can't be a coincidence (it probably is a coincidence.) We'd love to see you here whenever it's possible for you to post. Hope you and your family are doing well. If I ever win the lottery I'll send you a package of Transformers through the mail (after somehow tricking you into give me your address, A FATAL MISTAKE...ahem.)

I LIKE IT WHEN WE'RE ALL TOGETHER OKAY lol meep.
you're always cool, Cap'n, don't let Dr. Dave say any different (lol stirring up shit lol)

It is hard to believe that I started having kids eleven years ago, they're all getting very big and in charge of themselves. One is in the drama club, she's having a performance this weekend, one is going ham with art, making cardboard animal masks and painting some seriously delightful stuff, and one the youngest is now five years old, slaying out in Kirby's Dream Buffet on the Switch. If you're ever thinking of having kids, just know that your forum posts will drop off precipitously.

A little sad that X (formerly Twitter) turned into such a shitshow, I liked being able to reach y'all on that platform. Is there somewhere else that folks are hanging now?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
WE'RE HANGING RIGHT HERE IN THE MF. You can pretend it is twitter! You can make a keeping up with Ish thread.

IF YOU WANT TO. NO PRESSURE.

CaptainWacky

Nintendo Eating GIF

Sometimes I wish I had kids so I could teach them to hate the things I hate but then I remember you have to feed them and stuff.

Ishcabittle

Nintendo Eating GIF

Sometimes I wish I had kids so I could teach them to hate the things I hate but then I remember you have to feed them and stuff.
yeah, it's like, every other day with these kids "I'm hungry, I need to drink water, dada I'm soooo thirsty..." like, dude... I get it, you're a little pssy ass bitch, you don't have to whine about it.

CaptainWacky

And if you feed them bricks you get arrested.

CaptainWacky

Hearing a big buzz around Laker Girl and curiousa2z.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
you're always cool, Cap'n, don't let Dr. Dave say any different (lol stirring up shit lol)

It is hard to believe that I started having kids eleven years ago, they're all getting very big and in charge of themselves. One is in the drama club, she's having a performance this weekend, one is going ham with art, making cardboard animal masks and painting some seriously delightful stuff, and one the youngest is now five years old, slaying out in Kirby's Dream Buffet on the Switch. If you're ever thinking of having kids, just know that your forum posts will drop off precipitously.

A little sad that X (formerly Twitter) turned into such a shitshow, I liked being able to reach y'all on that platform. Is there somewhere else that folks are hanging now?
John C Reilly Seriously GIF

And if you feed them bricks you get arrested.
It's outragious!
only if they tell on you
They probably would, the little narks (not your kids, just kids in general)!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I heard BDM had some sort of abdomen surgery and hasn't been seen since December.
He's tweeting on Twixxer pretty regularly... mostly about comic books, as usual.

Mirah

I love you
He's tweeting on Twixxer pretty regularly... mostly about comic books, as usual.

Dang I hope people didn't actually take me seriouisly-I was doing a play on what is happening around Kate Middleton. Perhaps if I added a blurb about a photoshop it would have gone over better.

CaptainWacky