Everyone Who Used To Post Here But Doesn't Anymore MIA Part 1

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I've noticed that Everyone Who Used To Post Here But Doesn't Anymore doesn't post here anymore.

I am determined to fix this through ANY MEANS.

My goal is to get them to post "hi, I'm back!" then I panic and don't know what to say so wait a day before replying "good to have you bakc!" (with that typo) to the thread but they're already gone again.

This is what would make me happy in life.

CaptainWacky

SUBJECT: Ishcabittle.

SOLUTION: Insert bionic implants into his brain that subvert his own will and turn him into nothing but a mindless, Mine Field posting drone. Should be a laugh!

CaptainWacky

SUBJECT: Seph.

SOLUTION: Nuke France.

CaptainWacky

SUBJECT: Big Dick McGee.

SOLUTION: Messy divorce.

CaptainWacky

SUBJECT: FBI Parte Due.

SOLUTION: Drugs lol.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
We need to DESTROY Facebook!

CaptainWacky

SUBJECT: Harkley.

SOLUTION: Mass Mine Field masturbation session.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
Hi all. Just checking in and its good to see TK is still going strong. Ive been real busy in RL. My dad passed away last year and I inherited the house so I have been cleaning, going through stuff and throwing stuff out, painting, and now Im at the point to get some contractors in to remodel the bathrooms and kitchen. Other than fantasy baseball I havent been online much in the last 2 years. Hope all is going well with all of you and Ill try to post more in the future.

The Question

Eternal
Hi, I'm back! (Not really. Writing books keeps me busy.)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
11138.imgcache.gif

CaptainWacky

My plan to get dogbert and The Saint to return by not mentioning them in this thread worked perfectly!

The Question

Eternal
I was sent an urgent telegraph by my personal valet, Fuckston Fuckley Fuckleford, the Fuckth, of Fuckshire-On-Fuckby.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
In the TK movie in my head, Fuckston is played by Franklin Pangborn, because of course.

[YOUTUBE]hulxx190Pv0[/YOUTUBE]

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
OMG HI LONG LOST PEOPLE!

CaptainWacky

I was sent an urgent telegraph by my personal valet, Fuckston Fuckley Fuckleford, the Fuckth, of Fuckshire-On-Fuckby.

Grammour Boy's back too!?

The Question

Eternal
I've been posting on WF. By the way, most of them say you all are a passel of toe-headed windowlickers. Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just relating what I've been told.

If you all care to express your disdain, g'won and register at www.wordforge.net.

Not that I care one way or t'other.