Dipsy (Dipsy)
Laalaa (Laalaa)
Po (Po)
Teletubbies (Teletubbies)
(Eh-oh)

K

klokwerkaos

So why am I here?

I need more trolls to help us beat this place into shape www.darkstarlings.com we currently have about a dozen highly dedicated and 170 overall (though only about 50 are really involved).

for many months the mods of the place were nice and easy going but it seems since TA (troll alley, a dark starlings group) started producing bigger and bigger lulz on the internets. Now they are threatening to take away our beloved TA if we don't turn into respectable citizens (even though we've technically not done anything wrong).

We need dedicated trolls especially those that have some 1337 H4X to share, specifically we'd like to harmlessly redo their front page to let them know not to fuck with us anymore or we'll start doing the nasty things involving 4chan though I'd rather not because then the site will just get completely destroyed.

current hax:

proxies
email bomb registers
auto-clickers
fake id generators

as you can see we clearly need someone to educate us 4 great justice.

If you are interested in getting directly involved please proxy up and join DS as over 18 age. contact user id klokwerkaos and I'll make sure you get in to TA just fine. The group is highly active (most active on DS) and also serves as a lulz archive for your trolling needs (giffs, jpegs, vids, screencaps etc., basically the same shit you'll find here but little more organized).

Of course I expect as many people to come troll TA as to help it, so don't think you're pulling off anything grandiose by aiding the big brother mods in their quest against the lulz.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What the fuck are you gibbering?

Elnidfse

What the hell is this with these newbies trying to take my good place. A position I, Elnidfse, have, with a large amount of effort, have created for myself. This is simply unacceptable.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
A rockstar, eh?

Cacophony

Type his username in on Google, and see what comes up ;)

Cacophony

He should have said "clockwork."

Alternate spellings aren't cool. They're the epitome of lame, and I don't know why people don't realize this.

Elnidfse

Cacophony said:
He should have said "clockwork."

Alternate spellings aren't cool. They're the epitome of lame, and I don't know why people don't realize this.
Altaernit spael-lings ayre kwelt

Cacophony