Grocery store
Previous work
Semi trucks in the air
Guy loses hat
I talk to Ingrid
And draw a picture

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I punched some woman in the mouth at work twice making her bleed all over the pastries I was serving her.

She wouldn't shut up, so I hit her. She kept chattering so I hit her again.

I don't remember if she shut up or not because I was busy trying not to get in trouble over it.

Mirah

I love you
Grocery store
Previous work
Semi trucks in the air
Guy loses hat
I talk to Ingrid
And draw a picture

I was in the grocery store checking out my groceries-but also it was in the middle of the wilderness and some festival was going on. I had a dinner that fell on the floor (I actually dropped some vegetables earlier that evening-so I could see why it was in my dream)
I dropped the whole dinner in the trash and people were trying to salvage what they could from it and I just said that I didn't want it. There was a lot of commotion or friction at the store for some reason.
And then I met with my friend outside, she was having an affair with someone and then I told her I missed someone and then we saw semi trucks being lifted into the sky by helicopters (I hear helicopters here alot) and then one guy in the sky lost his hat, but I was able to retrieve it and give it to his co worker. We were in the middle of a field. (I've been watching a lot of Little House, sort of makes sense dreaming about a big open field)
I recall at some point drawing a picture of a girl in my dream and wondering if Ingrid knew I liked women.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
The theme of communal living continues.

BUT FIRST! I was in bed with a hot nekkid girl. She was letting me fiddle with her naughty bits, although she seemed a bit standoffish. I came up to lick my finger for lubrication purposes and she stopped me. It turns out she had cancer or something and was very concerned about infection. That kind of killed that dream.

Then on to the longer, more familiar dream: So I'm in some dorm room. But I've got some of my furniture in it. Then they start moving other people in until the place is incredibly overcrowded. I get back from the weekend and lay down on my upper bunk bed and pretty soon a cute young girl wants me to go cross country running with her. I want a nap but I also like spending time with cute young girls so I get up. I'm going to throw on some running clothes but I realize I'm in a T-shirt and shorts so I'm just going to go. But she says I need some different shorts. I'm wearing old-school short-short 20th century "silky" running shorts and I'm about to make a comment about how this was an acceptable shorts length for guys at one time but I realize they're they're pretty worn out and don't really hide much so I decide I'd better throw on some other shorts. But I can't find my dresser. I start tearing the whole place apart, looking for my dresser (with a quick break to consider wrapping a sheet around my waist) and it isn't there. Finally one of the other guys living there is going to help me look but points out that there are thieves all over and this is just the sort of thing they'd take.

In a later dream I'm shopping for furniture, but it's all wild, futuristic plastic multipurpose furniture.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Ack. Some good ones. Lost all but one. Maybe they'll come back as I type.

First off, of late I find myself waking up within an hour of the alarm and needing to use the bathroom; often taking some time to get back to sleep then. So I've taken to having a 2nd alarm on standby for 30 minutes later because I feel cheated by waking up before the alarm but so close to it that it will go off just as I get back to sleep. As I've mentioned, if I'm having dreams, I'll keep hitting a 15 minute snooze until I stop. Well this morning I'm like "this seems like an awful long 15 minutes" and, sure enough, I hadn't started the snooze timer.

Next I'll say--although I don't know if this has always been the case and I only just noticed it or it was just a one-off dream--that my brain used Duluth, MN (or at least based the location on it) as an urban backdrop for tonight's dreams. At that point in my life, I'd spent a fair amount of my life in and around Duluth, but at this point, I've lived a lot longer in other cities. Only thing I can think is that it's a handy location for dreaming. At around...150,000? it's big enough to feel like a city but small enough that you can walk through downtown pretty quickly and easily. Being sandwiched between Lake Superior and a big ridgeline makes the city very linear too, which is likely useful for the subconscious in dreams.

OK. All that out of the way, in the only dream I (still) remember from last night, I was playing "fetch" at a friend's apartment that butted up against a field of tall grass. I threw the ball (an old deflated kickball?) toward the far corner and my friend was like "NO!" Apparently there is a neighbor there on the adjacent street (so his backyard abuts the apartment complex) with 2 big pitbulls that roam off leash and sure enough, they came tearing out into the common area after the ball. My dog, which was kind of an amalgamation of both my dogs, hadn't really gone after the ball and the other dogs hadn't noticed her yet--or at least weren't that interested in her. I was able to call her over but, being a dream, it was slow going and she'd stop for a bit and the other playing dogs would happen to come in her direction for a bit. I finally got her through the sliding glass patio door just about the time the big one noticed her.

And that's it. Crap, I wish I could remember the rest. I think we were eating in a Mexican restaurant in one but that's all I got.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I was in prison, somehow I still had access to art supplies, this fat guy came in my cell and started slashing my painting up, I beat the shit out of him then tried to choke him with brushes, but he kept breathing around them, so I covered his entire head with clay and that seemed to do the trick. I then had the hard task of trying to get rid of the body, but I never saw how that worked out.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I had a dream with SAUSAGEMAN in it but I can't remember what he was doing (I think we were talking online but also in the same room together?)

Mirah

I love you
In real life I went to work for a popular tax preparer and quit after one day because it reminded me of a popular bank I once worked for during the pandemic. The manager hadn't returned my calls last night so of course I dreamt about it.

I dreamt I went in person to discuss my quitting and she was really nice about it but then I had to stay to help with this play they were putting on and the play was really fun and at first I was a part of it and then I wasn't but I stayed to watch anyway and all of the sudden all of my hats and scarves were everywhere and I was trying to collect them so that I could leave and I was worried I would leave something behind.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Another Boy Scout camping/staying at someone's house dream.

We're all put up at someone's house either on the way to or from a camping trip. We've been there awhile and leave tomorrow and I've got stuff all over the house so I decide to come down during the night and get together some of the stuff downstairs so I won't have to do it while everyone is bustling around. But they've got a bunch of crap piled at the bottom of the stairs because now that people are starting to leave, they can have their dog out but they don't want him upstairs.

Bah. There was lots of other stuff but of course I've forgotten it all. I do remember I had way too much crap so I was going to have to figure out what I was bringing and how I was going to pack it.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
I had one last night wherein at first I was watching a TOS episode that I'd never seen before (impossible) and then I was in it as a lower ranked gold shirt. It involved being boarded by an unknown alien species that was killing/torturing random crew members with psionic powers. Oddly, Melanie Smith who played one of the Tora Ziyals in DS9 was part of the crew and she had a rather low cut top and kept asking me if I wanted to see her boobs but that was not part of the main plot.

Eventually it ended with Kirk telling the crew members to brace themselves while he put the ship through some violent maneuvres, catching the aliens off guard and slamming them into walls. The ones that survived were treated to some sort of sonic weapon contraption that Spock had devised which eliminated their super powers and then we all became friends and had a good laugh at the end.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
I'm in some kind of bank/DMV (mostly bank) setting--lots of people waiting in line to get to the counter. It's Friday afternoon. I...work there? At any reason I have to be their until quitting time. But I'm able to leave a little earlier than the people working at the counters. But as I'm getting to the door I remember I've got some more clothes I need to put on before I go out--a new pair of gloves with the tags still on them, etc, and the quitting bell goes and half the fuckers at the counter still make it out the door and gone while I'm still struggling with the gloves.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Really weird one last night. My late mother had somehow cloned my late father using new technology. She explained this to me and my two sisters. They were both excited but I was very worried about it. My mum kept saying it would be fine. Eventually I snapped and asked how he could possibly be the same person without his memories. Then we had a big party(?) for him coming back with loads of people attending. My and my sisters were sitting in a corridor when he arrived and walked right by us. He looked exactly like The Undertaker circa 1994, complete with purple gloves. My sisters admitted I'd been right.

Last edited:

whisky

Boobie inspector
I was sat on a couch outside the flat, not lived there in twenty years but never stops the dreams from being set there.

I was sat with a female friend from work, we were both in dressing gowns, she had underwear on, but fairly swiftly removed them.

She "accidentally" put her hand on my crotch, but made no attempt to move it.

At this point my door opens and my wife walks out to put something down the shute, the girl opens her dressing gown and I ask her to put her tits away before my wife comes back.

She did, and my wife went back in the house without speaking to either of us, then I woke.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Remembered 2 from last night.

First, I was raising funds door-to-door for the Salvation Army (although it was really more Shriner's Children's Hospital--it even had that one little dude from the ads). We had a meeting in a parking lot before we were sent out to our areas. You were supposed to give 2 people Christmas cards and ornaments to guilt them into donating. And then there was this candy cane rack. I don't know if that was a thank-you gift or what, but the supervisor was showing us the right way to hang the candy canes on the rack and present it at the door--only he screwed it up and broke most of the candy canes. Eventually it was time to leave but we had to take the pickup truck we'd rented to the police because it had been used for drug dealing by an earlier renter. The supervisor said the police had wanted us to leave someone with it but he'd talked them out of that. Meanwhile, I realized my dog had run off and I was calling her but she was nowhere to be seen. Oh, and we were at the bottom of this ravine so cell phone was unreliable. And it was probably in the 70s, in spite of us doing Christmas fund raising.

Next I was doing a story on William Shatner and got to spend a day with him at this fancy hotel or something. He was in Star Trek III/IV shape (and may even have been wearing a track suit like he had early in ST III). It started out as a pretty standard interview--he talked about what it was like to work with various big names in Hollywood and what working on FX heavy movies was like; how he stayed in shape. Then he showed me this dating app he used. It was like a cross between "Minority Report" and sports tournament chart graphics. He was explaining all the data on all the girls and how they were organized and waving his hands around to drag the different entries into view on the big hologram screen. It was quite impressive.

There was something that came after that dream but I forget it.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Forgot most of last night's but was able to get a little of it back. I'd decided that I was leaving Portland for good and various people were reacting to that. Then I wound up visiting and it was kind of nice. I was walking down the street and Ozzy Osborne was out in his front yard* so I waved at him and said "Hi Ozzy!" and he smiled at me. I think he was happy that I didn't pester him for an autograph or anything.

*Apparently Ozzy Osborne lives in Portland in my dreams.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Two funeral dreams in the first it was a version of my wife that had died, but the zebra from Madagascar insisted on going to the funeral.

In the second my wife was there , also my brother's wife and family were there and we're sorry for falling out with me, not sure who's funeral it was for, but there was a free bar.

None of my dreams were long as kept getting woke up by the mouse.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Another living in a barracks for a military course where my stuff gets stolen dream. I'm in civilian clothes and getting ready to go somewhere but I can't find the shoes I want. Then I can't find any of my shoes--not even the ones I just took off. The guy in the other bunk is no help, in fact he starts bitching that I'm in his way. I finally find some shoes and when I get back later I'm just in time to find out the guy is getting kicked out and all my stuff is gone--even the government furniture: bunk bed, wardrobe, etc. There's a small pile of crap that he's leaving behind and he tells me I can have it and I'm like "gee, thanks. Fucker."

Then I was visiting my brother and we were going to have brunch. I feel like we went out, but also I was cooking so who knows? Then we get back to his place and I decide I'm going to go into town and visit some friends (who actually live in Oregon). Nothing much happened with that and then they kind of morphed into my relatives, since that makes more sense. I confess that I have no people skills and I dragged my brother out to go for food and then ditched him and they tell me I should go back to him. Then I woke up.

Had a few other little dreams, but those are the ones I remember.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
CRAP! Had a very vivid and involved one and I totally forgot to write it down so now I've gotta try to dredge it up. A lot sexier than most of my dreams.

I'm in a kind of dorm room place with a cute roommate. I'm in bed, naked and she's getting dressed to go out near me. Just before she's ready to leave she comes over and leans fairly close so I do that telepathic mind control thing of staring in her eyes as I bring my head closer to her and we start making out. Eventually she got out the door and then our other roommate who is a heavier girl--not obese, but has a few extra pounds--comes over, naked. By now my sheet has "slipped" down and I can tell she's checking me out so I'm trying to concentrate on "it" so it is pleasingly large without being a raging boner and she realizes I'm watching her expression and goes "yeah, not gonna happen," and I reply "but you like what you see" and I can tell from her face that she does. There was some other unrelated stuff either before or after but that's the main part I remember.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Rough night last night. Woke up a bit before 4 (as usual) but couldn't get back to sleep. When I finally got back to sleep I dreamed I was still awake. Just about the time I realized I was dreaming The Dog and The Cat managed to wake me up. Wound up sleeping in this morning.

So when I finally drifted into a dream I was in a house and the ceiling had severe water damage. My favorite aunt was there for some reason, but it wasn't her house. It may have been a rental house of mine. Then there were problems with the furnace so I went down to make small talk with the HVAC repair guys. At this point I realized I hadn't called them so my property management people must've called them so I was dreading how this would affect my income in the next statement. Then the HVAC people were gone and the furnace room/basement was under attack and some elves (a bit like the dwarves in "Time Bandits" crossed with Santa's elves in the Lobo Christmas comic) were defending it with M-16s and the like. Eventually they had to fall back but they had to leave one of them behind to cover their escape. It wasn't clear if they were going to leave the machinegun with him or if they were going to fire a final burst with the machinegun to make it look like he still had it and then take it with them. That's about when I woke up.