Donovan

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Why haven't you created a thread here to discuss the Ferguson situation?

I'll field this one. It was simply a lethal combination:

moronic belligerant black kid meets moronic trigger-happy donut-dunker cop.

what could go wrong?!

eloisel

Forever Empress E
He so missed the point.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Because weak troll is weak. Eloisel would like people to know that if I don't get indignant about Ferguson that makes me a hypocrite. That about cover it, Eloisel? I didn't start a thread because you and the non mine fielder left here bore me. The end.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
It is telling that your thinking goes that route.

That you can be hypocritical on the subject was proved long time ago.

You are also a bit of an eloquent huffer on indignation. I'm surprised you didn't take the opportunity to express and explore your opinion on a genuine controversial event that deserves conversation.

EH missing the point is two-pronged. First, I didn't ask him, and second, the request was made regarding discussion, not pat, ill-informed, rhetoric.

Only boring people are ever bored.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
As I said, I am uninterested in discussing this topic with anyone here. There are currently thousands of places you can go to discuss it to your heart's content, and if conversation was truly your aim you might have opened a topic title "Ferguson" instead of one called "Donovan". What you are interested in is nursing a years-old grudge by attempting to catch me in an a-ha moment. Since I don't like you as a person I'm not really inclined to indulge you. I answered the direct call out simply as a courtesy. Your troll is fail.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Only boring people are ever bored.

I know, which makes it odd that some boring people post here every day pmuch.

go figure. thank god for tkhma

eloisel

Forever Empress E
As I said, I am uninterested in discussing this topic with anyone here. There are currently thousands of places you can go to discuss it to your heart's content, and if conversation was truly your aim you might have opened a topic title "Ferguson" instead of one called "Donovan". What you are interested in is nursing a years-old grudge by attempting to catch me in an a-ha moment. Since I don't like you as a person I'm not really inclined to indulge you. I answered the direct call out simply as a courtesy. Your troll is fail.

Yet, you have gifted me with your own a-ha confessed self-realization.
Thanks.
The end.

jack

I love the leaps of logic some people suggest. It's impossible to know or like anyone as a person if you haven't met them, no matter what you think or say. Liking (or disliking) someone's posting style is a different matter. It's like saying you don't like Stephen King as a person because of how you react to his books.

Just can't make that judgement.

jack

Shut the fuck up, Ding.

Dono and I are neighbors actually. He lives in Vap's right brain and I live in VAp's left brain

don't give up the grudge Vap; I love living in your brain, it's so spacious because there's virtually nothing in there

jack

Shut the fuck up, Ding.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Vanity threads are funny. They itch. And smell of desperation. Have fun you crazy kids.

USUC

Trollzilla
I love the leaps of logic some people suggest. It's impossible to know or like anyone as a person if you haven't met them, no matter what you think or say. Liking (or disliking) someone's posting style is a different matter. It's like saying you don't like Stephen King as a person because of how you react to his books.

Just can't make that judgement.
And then sometimes we just say shit that fits whatever post we're replying to. If I were willing to take 5 minutes to look, I imagine I could find several posts where you made major leaps of judgment regarding someone based on words they typed on a computer. It's shocking but I sense you don't love or trust Eloise...based on typed words? You don't like her books?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Ours is a complicated relationship.

Jack loves/hates me, posts pictures of half naked kilt wearing men for me, and hires writers to pen fiction with me as a main character.

Donovan doesn't like me as a person but he has confessed to getting up in the middle of the night and using his soapy appendages to write notes to me on his shower wall.

Gear looks for me in places I would never go.

I post words on occasion.