DLA seizes control of the Badlands

Seph

Retired Account
Penis is fertile.

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
The Badlands was founded as an HQ for the DLA

we are restoring it to its rightful owner after the evil Pickle regime and the Mirah/Love Cunt dynasty

she will be put on trial for war crimes

all hail your new Badlands leader Onyxoverdrive

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I thought that saying was

"the dick is either in me or unimportant"? Heh, the things I learn on the internet.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
You have no border control. I was not required to show a visa or passport or cover charge when entering the Badlands. So, how'dya figure you control this place? What is the incentive to join the DLA?

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
you'll be on the winning side when we take over TK and overthrow the corrupt admin regime.

If you don't join us you'll be perma banned like all the other traitors once the revolution comes

Enkephalen

My Stars!
Listen, Onyx, you gotta actually WIN the revolution before you can start with the permabans, not before or during the revolution. Get your priorities straight.

IF (and I cannot emphasize that word enough) I decided to join the DLA, by the way, what does DLA stand for, no not your political stance but the initials, oh, let me guess. . .Dicks Laying Around? No? Okay. Sorry, where was I? I seem to have lost my train of thought. I'm easily distracted lately. Can't seem to remember why, but. . .no matter.

Oh, yeah, IF I decided to join Dicks Laying Around, uh. . .sorry, DLA do you have a pension plan? What are your health benefits? Do I get a 10% discount? Are there dues? When are the meetings held? Who are the officers and directors of the club? It is a club isn't it? Can I get a free CarFax with that? What about credit checks? Can I get free checking? Do you have a VISA or Mastercard offer with low initial interest rate? Do you have an life insurance policy thast you carry on all members? Do you have an HR department? Do you have free legal assistance? Do you do unscheduled drug testing? Do you run a background check? And the most important question, do you have to have a dick in order to join, or can you just be one if you don't have one?

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
THE DUAL LIBERATION ARMY WILL NOT TOLERATE YOUR INSOLENCE!

YOUR RESISTANCE IS NOTED AND WILL BE DEALT WITH SEVERELY ONCE WE HAVE TAKEN CONTROL OF THE BADLANDS AND THEN THE ENTIRE BOARD.

WE HAVE ENOUGH KARMA RESERVES TO FIGHT AND PUNISH ANYONE WHO DEFIES US

COMPLY OR DIE