Dirk Funk

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Mr. Dirk Funk,

I understand that you don't like Ange, but can you stop merging her threads unless they haven't been posted in for a day or two.

The Badlands can use all the traffic it can get. It's fairly damaging to said traffic if a good percentage of the active threads keep disappearing. Posters don't like that. They'll stop lurking and contributing here if everything will ultimately get dumped.

Let's be honest here. The kinder, gentler Badlands were a graveyard. You had it your way. It failed. Give hope a change a chance.

Thanks

your friend,
Kitty

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I never said anything about a kinder gentler badlands. You're the one who always said that. Also, I've let "Ange's" threads pile up for a week. It's thread after thread of the same crap. I'm not responsible for the Badlands being a graveyard. If you had stuck around you'd have seen that I've been very hands off. Every once in a blue moon I'll merge an annoying poster's threads into a superthread of mockery. I did it with Pickle, Blackfoot, Aquehonga (Although I like him) and now "Ange". Ily and I have also been given authority to dump garbage in DC, but you haven't seen me do that yet. And I don't intend to unless it's a serious situation. Tell you what. If "Ange" starts threads that are about something substantive, and not just copypasta of the same old mini-Jillian, "look at me! I'm great! Jack sucks" kind, I'll leave them alone. Otherwise, they go in her superthread. Sound good to you?

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Two points: first, the vast majority of the Ange threads were started by enraged villagers, not Ange herself.

So?

Second, you didn't know Jillian.

Do I have to have? It's all public record. I do know how to read. Is it really necessary to have been here while the posts were being made?

Also, you're getting awfully upset about this. What's your angle?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Why are the boys fighting over the new girl when you have all these awesome women here already? Are you trying to make us jealous?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
That depends on whether on not its working.;)

I will only be jealous of Ange if you have fucked-silly sex with her before you have fucked-silly sex with some other TK long time poster.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Somehow, I don't think the avatar pic of "Ange" is anything like what she looks like in person. She's likely something along these lines:

l_d0c8759fd61f35d55130f3eef762a9ee.jpg

eloisel

Forever Empress E
That is her dad.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I will only be jealous of Ange if you have fucked-silly sex with her before you have fucked-silly sex with some other TK long time poster.

While the rumors of Ange having a penis remain unconfirmed I find it highly unlikely I'll be having sex with her/him/it anytime soon.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Then too bad for Ange - I will not be jealous of her/him/it. So, the guys can quit fighting over her/him/it.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I never said anything about a kinder gentler badlands. You're the one who always said that.
That was the campaign. I just titled it. Too much digression; meant for another thread.

Also, I've let "Ange's" threads pile up for a week. It's thread after thread of the same crap.
You'd rather see no threads being posted in instead?

I'm not responsible for the Badlands being a graveyard. If you had stuck around you'd have seen that I've been very hands off.
Overall, you've been a good mod. Merging hot topic threads do help to kill a forum though.

Every once in a blue moon I'll merge an annoying poster's threads into a superthread of mockery. I did it with Pickle, Blackfoot, Aquehonga (Although I like him) and now "Ange".
I've had it done to me, as well (Caco and Omar). If there's a lesson to be learned, I didn't grasp it. I doubt any of them did either. It just came across to me that a mod was butthurt and getting desperate to silence the targeted poster.

Ily and I have also been given authority to dump garbage in DC, but you haven't seen me do that yet. And I don't intend to unless it's a serious situation.
Agreed. The Badlands IS the dumping ground. Serious shit should just be deleted off the board all together.

Tell you what. If "Ange" starts threads that are about something substantive, and not just copypasta of the same old mini-Jillian, "look at me! I'm great! Jack sucks" kind, I'll leave them alone. Otherwise, they go in her superthread. Sound good to you?
I'd say sounds good, but most of those threads weren't started by Ange herself. You are missing the point. Members bait her into her crazy rants and arguments, because they have fun arguing with her, pwnting her, whatever. The posters you really affect are those people, not Ange. You keep merging their 'poke teh retard' threads, they'll stop coming down here to post.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Fine. I'll leave her alone. However, I think the cat's out of the bag. She admitted in another thread to being his neighbor. I kinda figured it was something along those lines.

Mirah

I love you
While I love the merging of threads and messing with people, I noticed the board running a little slow tonight. Its reminiscent of Pickles big threads-any relation or is it my imagination?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I just took a huge load, maybe more fiber would help y'all?

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
While I love the merging of threads and messing with people, I noticed the board running a little slow tonight. Its reminiscent of Pickles big threads-any relation or is it my imagination?

It's been slow for me as well. I can't imagine it has anything to do with the thread merging. That thread is only a few pages long. There are active threads that are many times that size.

Ange

Banned
Fine. I'll leave her alone. However, I think the cat's out of the bag. She admitted in another thread to being his neighbor. I kinda figured it was something along those lines.
When I got here on my first thread I said I lived in studio city and he said he lived down the street(Ventura Blvd) in Woodland Hills. We Are close neighbors. I consider any So. Cali posters my home boys and girls. Homie, Homie, Don't Ya Know Me?

Ange

Banned
While the rumors of Ange having a penis remain unconfirmed I find it highly unlikely I'll be having sex with her/him/it anytime soon.
Never say Never Buddy. Stranger Things Have Happened!

Ange

Banned