Dirk Funk Is A Meth Smoking Inbred Muthafucker

SuperPimp Obama

God and Emperor of America
It's true. Dirk Funk is lower then the dog shit I scrape off my foot. He's the biggest piece of inbred peckerwood shit I ever met.
He's so fucked in the head he reminds me of a blind lesbian loose in a fish market. He knows he smells pussy but is too clueless to find it. This could be because his head is so firmly stuck in his asshole or brain damage from sucking on a meth pipe too much.
All in all, he's a worthless sack of shit. But then , if you know him, you don't NEED me to point out the obvious. It's sort of like me pointing out that I have to sit on the toilet to take a piss so I don't throw my back out. But then, some of the fuckwits here a MORE then a bit slow, and probably would not be able to figure that out.
Feel free to try to write something that makes sense, Dirk. I might suggest "Hooked on Phonics" before you try, though. Just a suggestion.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
u gonna be long patella bruv? big"patella"john.

It's true. Dirk Funk is lower then the dog shit I scrape off my foot. He's the biggest piece of inbred peckerwood shit I ever met.

He's so fucked in the head he reminds me of a blind lesbian loose in a fish market. He knows he smells pussy but is too clueless to find it. This could be because his head is so firmly stuck in his asshole or brain damage from sucking on a meth pipe too much.

Lol. This part of the post is rather interesting.

GOD have mercy on your soul.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Lol. This part of the post is rather interesting.

GOD have mercy on your soul.

Y'know that scene in the Exorcist where Linda Blair fucks herself bloody with a crucifix while screaming "the sow is mine"?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
"Fuck me Jesus, FUCK ME"