DIGITAL CABLE

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
...still sucks if you like to look at gay sex. There's still no gay sex channel.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
TRUE STORY: When I turned on the tv this morning I sat on the remote by mistake (it happens) and it went all weird and the digi box got stuck on the GAY SEX channel (not the actual name) for about five minutes. It was annoying because I was trying to watch Japanese wrestling (and it's a pay channel so there was nothing on.)

CaptainWacky

COULD IT BE A SIGN FROM GOD?

(To get a new remote control?)

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Japanese wrestling? What, do drunk businessman wrestle for the karaoke mic or something?

I'll take the GAY SEX for 400 Alex. GAY JAPANESE EXHANGE STUDENT WRESTLING SEX!!!

CaptainWacky

It's actually far more hard-hitting and serious than the INFERIOR WWE style of wrestling.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Well, it's good to know they give something to do to the 10 Japanese men taller than 5'6" and bigger than 120 pounds.

(Y'all do the metric conversions, I'm an Imperialst and cant' be arsed)

CaptainWacky

Well, they have junior heavyweight wrestlers too and OH GOD DOBBY'S ON TV.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Azkaban's on HBO-Family at 4PM over here. COMPLETELY DOBBY FREE!!!

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
At least you have Sky Digital, I had it when it first came out but alas no longer. All I have is Greek TV that I never watch except CNN because it's in English.

Fucking crap.

CaptainWacky

I remember when E4 started and I thought "I bet this will suck" BUT I WAS SO WRONG.