Deontay Wilder (42-0-1) - Tyson Fury (20-0-1) ll

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Tyson Fury-Deontay Wilder III moving off Dec. 19; new date sought
"We're moving off because there's five conference championship games that day and night, plus two NFL games," Arum said. "So we can't go with the 19th; we're looking at other dates right now because ESPN advised us, and Fox advised the PBC [which promotes Wilder]."

Deontay Wilder parts ways with co-trainer Mark Breland
Breland is a respected figure in the sport, having captured an Olympic gold medal in 1984 and winning two major world titles as a professional. ESPN was not able to reach him for comment Friday.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Tyson Fury's next fight won't be vs. Deontay Wilder, Bob Arum says
Fury-Wilder III was then penciled in for Dec. 19 at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas. But when the decision was made to move off that date as well, circumstances shifted drastically. As for whom Fury could fight on Dec. 5, Arum mentioned that within the WBC top 15, about 10 of the listed boxers are unavailable.

Tyson Fury plans Dec. 5 fight in London; Deontay Wilder unlikely
Fury, 32, announced in June that he had agreed to a two-fight deal with Anthony Joshua. The sides said that the first bout could take place in 2021 in what would be an all-British showdown between the current holders of the heavyweight belts.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Deontay Wilder to Tyson Fury: 'Be a man and honor your word'

"When you were going through your darkest time, I told you that if you got yourself together I would give you a title shot. Being a man of my word, I gave you the title shot," Wilder wrote on Twitter. "When that fight was a draw, I told you that I would give you a rematch. You know I was offered more money to fight [Anthony] Joshua than I was getting to fight you. Again, being a man of my word, I fought you like I said I would.

Deontay Wilder spoke publicly for the first time in months Saturday about his loss to WBC heavyweight titleholder Tyson Fury in their second fight earlier this year, accusing Fury of having loaded gloves and also calling him out about not honoring the rematch clause in their contract. Wilder entered the first fight with Fury with a 40-0 record; that fight ended in a draw. In the Feb. 22 rematch, Fury won by TKO in the seventh round when Wilder's trainer, Mark Breland, threw in the towel.

Click Here For Complete Story

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Tyson Fury-Agit Kabayel fight being finalized for Dec. 5, per report

A fight between WBC heavyweight titleholder and lineal champion Tyson Fury and Agit Kabayel is being finalized for Dec. 5 in London, The Athletic reported Wednesday. Fury (30-0-1, 21 KOs) had said recently that he wanted to fight on Dec. 5, but he didn't have an opponent."I'd just like to announce I'm definitely fighting December the 5th in London. Opponent to be announced very, very soon," Fury said in a video message posted on his social media accounts. "Just working on some opponents. Let you all know who it's going to be shortly." Fury originally was scheduled to face Deontay Wilder for a third time on Dec. 19 in Las Vegas, but when that fight was postponed, Fury started looking for another opponent. Kabayel (20-0, 13 KOs), of Germany, last fought in July, a unanimous-decision victory over Greece's Evgenios Lazaridis. His biggest win as a pro is a majority-decision victory over Dereck Chisora in 2017.

Click Here For Full Story

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Arbitration ruling may force Tyson Fury to fight Deontay Wilder in 2021, Frank Warren says
Fury declared he was not interested in meeting Wilder for a third time and claimed the immediate rematch clause has expired. But Wilder disagrees, and Warren said Fury's next opponent depends on the outcome of the legal decision in the United States. Wilder, who lost the WBC title to Fury after 10 defenses, believes Fury owes him a third fight after they first met almost two years ago in a disputed draw.

The Question

Eternal
Ah, the shenanigans of Orthodontae Shabuzz Muffuzz.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Boxing's all-redemption team: Why Deontay Wilder and others can bounce back in 2021
Wilder and Tyson Fury were able to stage their rematch weeks before COVID-19 altered the sporting landscape. Unfortunately for Wilder, he took the biggest beating of his career and had his cornr stop the fight in his first professional loss. The road back for Wilder looks pretty steep. Fury and Anthony Joshua appear to be firmly planted at the top of the division. Wilder made changes to his team, so his next fight will be a great opportunity to see any adjustments in his game that could help him reclaim his spot as a heavyweight champion.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Promoter -- Deal done for Anthony Joshua-Tyson Fury heavyweight title fight
Joshua beat Bulgarian Kubrat Pulev last month to retain his IBF, WBO and WBA titles to set up the prospect of a mouth-watering clash with fellow Briton Fury who holds the WBC belt. Fury has not fought since beating American Deontay Wilder in their Las Vegas rematch in February to claim the WBC crown.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Tyson Fury to fight twice in '21, still eyeing Joshua
Fury (30-0-1, 21 KOs) has not stepped into the ring for over a year now, as the anniversary of his sensational knockout of Deontay Wilder passed on Monday. The 32-year-old told ESPN on Wednesday that he is committed to fighting twice in 2021, after a potential trilogy bout against Wilder in December fell through.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
f

u

c

k

y

o

u

cee jay

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
i

Anthony Joshua, Tyson Fury boxing fight set for August in Saudi Arabia
Joshua holds the IBF, WBO, WBA and IBO titles, while fellow Briton Fury is the WBC belt holder.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Tyson Fury, Deontay Wilder make third fight in rivalry official

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder have both signed contracts for the third bout in their heavyweight rivalry. During the Josh Taylor-Jose Ramirez telecast on ESPN on Saturday, Fury said that he had signed his contract. Wilder has also finalized his side of the deal, according to boxing manager Shelly Finkel. The fight will be on July 24, sources told ESPN. T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas will host the bout, Top Rank's Bob Arum told ESPN's Kel Dansby. Fury will receive 60% of the purse to 40% for Wilder, sources told ESPN's Mark Kriegel. The agreement comes six days after an independent arbitrator ruled that Wilder (42-1-1, 41 KOs) was legally obligated for a third fight with Fury (30-0-1, 21 KOs). Prior to the first fight in 2018 that ended in a draw, Wilder had knocked out all his previous opponents. Fury got off the canvas in the 12th round to escape his first defeat. In the 2020 rematch, Fury battered Wilder for a seventh-round TKO victory. Neither fighter has fought since the bout.

Click Here For Full Story

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Deontay Wilder goes silent, ignores questions in news conference for Tyson Fury fight

Deontay Wilder, clad in dark sunglasses and wearing headphones with music blaring into them, stared straight ahead during Tuesday's news conference when emcee Crystina Poncher, sitting to his right, addressed him with a question. That was Wilder's afternoon in a nutshell. The heavyweight boxing star gave an opening statement at the start of the event, and that was the last time Wilder spoke. He did not take any questions from Poncher or the media Tuesday during the promotional news conference for his trilogy bout with Tyson Fury at The Novo in Downtown LA, nor did he explain why. When Fury broke from the dais to do scrums with print and TV reporters, Wilder and his team stood on stage, then went backstage and eventually left the theater. Fury and Wilder are scheduled to fight for the third time July 24 in Las Vegas. The first bout, in December 2018, went to a split draw. The second, in February 2020, was won by Fury via seventh-round TKO. Fury and Wilder did have a staredown -- one of the longest in the history of combat sports. The two were locked in on each other for more than five minutes until security and Wilder's team finally separated them. Fury (30-0-1) is the lineal heavyweight champion, holding the WBC and The Ring titles. He said he plans to bulk up to 300 pounds for the fight and knock Wilder out with one punch. Wilder (42-1-1), one of the most feared knockout punchers in boxing history, is the former WBC heavyweight champion.

Click Here For Complete Story

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling