*Cues Psycho Music*

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
I don't think the tape would stick for long, it is all wet and slimey.

Gonad

ha ha. He called me while he was out at dinner with some of his coworkers, and he was walking back to the hotel with them and was clearly drunk. I got extremely jealous, because he doesn't really drink very much at home any more and I was envious of his coworkers who got to share an aspect of him that I don't get to see anymore --it was an important part of our early relationship and one I miss from time to time. I told him I was jealous and now he thinks I'm jealous of his coworkers. Not the case, but I'm having a hard time explaining that I know it is stupid and petty but that doesn't change the fact that I'm jealous and he just spent the last half-hour reassuring me that he loves me and can't wait to get home. This is completely rediculous because of course I have every confidence in him and no doubts about him but that still doesn't change the fact that I'm jealous!

It is funny but I can't laugh too hard because I can't use the *other thing* as an example of how he doesn't need to reassure me, I wish I could effectively explain that yes, I am jealous, and no, he doesn't need to change his behavior pattern.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Sometimes those are the worse "arguments" for lack of a better word. Those that aren't arguments at all-but the other person thinks it is?

Gonad

I was being difficult. Not right or wrong, just sulky. Probably not a good idea to do that on the phone.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
I got extremely jealous, because he doesn't really drink very much at home any more and I was envious of his coworkers who got to share an aspect of him that I don't get to see anymore --it was an important part of our early relationship and one I miss from time to time.

I <3 this!!!
Its soooooooooooooooooooooooooo true in LT relationships!!!!! ;)