Cowboys and Aliens

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I'm going to see it in a couple hours. I HOPE IT DOESN'T SUCK.

Mirah

I love you
I think it will be a fine and great movie, no matter what and I think everyone should just go see it, just for the heck of it.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
IT WAS PRETTY GOOD!

Spoiler free OPINION

Daniel Craig's butt looks really good in chaps! Olivia Wilde has sexy eyes. Harrison Ford kinda sucks now, and the movie would have been better without him (sorry, Indy). Sam Rockwell is adorable, and should have been in it more.

It was a really fun movie, not GREAT CINEMA or anything, but well worth a trip to the movies! Daniel Craig would have fit right in during the western movie heyday.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I'm sure I'll watch it on DVD in nine years.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I'll probably choose Super 8 over this in the end (neither have been released here yet for some reason), but I am really curious about it.

Mirah

I love you