Compare/contrast: Jeff Garcia & girlfriend

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
This is Jeff Garcia. In addition to being one ugly mofo, Jeff is a career backup quarterback in the NFL. Ok, he started for the 49ers, but he stunk, and was banished to the bench:
jeff%20garcia-thumb.jpg

jeff-garcia-mugshot.jpg

This is Jeff Garcia's girlfriend, Carmella DeCesare. Carmella, in addition to being an incredibly beautiful women, was Playboy Playmate of the Year a couple of years ago:
106633.jpg

carmella69lk.jpg

Carmella-DeCesare.jpg

So, the moral of the story is: Being a career second-stringer in the NFL still nets you millions of dollars, which lands you a girlfriend that wouldn't even look in your direction, if you were a "civilian".

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
She likes the cars, the cars the go BOOm.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, it's the same with Ronaldo. He is a buck toothed Brazilian soccer LEGEND. Was easily the best player in the world for more than three years running.

Wallpaper%20Ronaldo.jpg

And his new Girlfriend.

xin_370902061202781197766.jpg

And his former girlfriend:

xin_38090206120237509627.jpg

Anfd there was another blonde bombshell a few years back who was hotter than both of these.

BASTARD.

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
I remember when I used to be sexy. Good times!

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
I'm still sexy, I'm just not rich enought to score a playmate.

You ever notice that attractive rich guys will be with a poor woman, but model-type women won't be with even the hottest poor guy?

Friday/PBM, what do YOU have to say about that?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Carmella lost out to Christy Hemme in the finals of the Diva Search contest last year. So she can't be that great!