Cheap-ass $25 keyboard!!!

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
I picked up an cheapo labtec keyboard with optical mouse for $20 at k-mart.

The mouse is fine but the keyboard is sweet, it is made so spills go past the keys and drain before any circuts get wet. Mine drank half a beer and never did stop working. Just shake it off and keep on trolling. :D

I hope dishwasher safe keyboards become to norm. Hell I have a messed up keyboard that quit working after a spill, I might flip it in the dishwasher and see if it works after it dries.

The Question

Eternal
I never did get much of an appreciation for Labtec stuff. Granted, this BTS board is cheap, but it doesn't feel cheap, if you see what I'm saying. The keys are scissor-action (yes, yes, chuckles from the back of the room) which makes typing on it feel like typing on a laptop keyboard. Same 100-key layout, as well, complete with [ FN ] keys and their usual combinations. Overall, though, it's a VERY nice board, and had I my old computer still, I would have been half-tempted to get a board like this one instead of opting for a more expensive Logitech board.

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
I miss the oldschool keyboards that let you pop the keys off for cleaning or rearrange the letters to piss off fellow classmates.