CeeJay's Monday and Thursday NFL Football Picks (2022)

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

The Question

Eternal
Nobody's clicking on a link to one of your shitty little spam threads because they saw it in another one of your shitty little spam threads, you fucking breadfruit. Go mouthfuck a mountain lion for the full story.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
My Week 1 Picks
Thursday, September 8

Buffalo at Los Angeles Rams

Monday, September 12
Denver at Seattle

My picks in bold

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
My Week 1 Picks
Thursday, September 8

Buffalo at Los Angeles Rams

Monday, September 12
Denver at Seattle

My picks in bold

My Weekly Results

Week-1: (1 - 1)

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
My Week-2 picks
Los Angeles Chargers at Kansas City
Tennessee at Buffalo
Minnesota at Philadelphia

My picks in bold

The Question

Eternal
LOL@ this pitiful, friendless fuck. Got no homos -- that is to say, "homies" -- to talk cupcakeerball with offline, so he comes to TK to talk about it.

And nobody online will talk cupcakeerball with him, either. So he just logs on duals and talks to himself about it.

As amazing and wonderful as you evidently think cupcakeerball is... even that isn't enough of a draw to get people to engage in serious conversation with you.

You know that old joke that goes, "so ugly his mama had to tie a steak around his neck so the dog would play with him"?

That's you -- cupcakeerball is the steak -- and the dog took one look and turned fucking vegan.

Saddest fucking thing ever.

Last edited:

jack

steve samurai jack results

Week 1: 1 - 1

Too bad you have to post your toon's results this way. Wonder why the account got permabanned?

:bigass:

jack

Whatever happened to that account? Nice AV you got there, by the way.

A shame, whatever it was :bigass:

The Question

Eternal
So now he's posting his own picks on behalf of a dual that doesn't even exist anymore.

Lmao GIF