Captain! You're Not Wearing Any Pants!

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
Today I bought a Rubie's Star Trek red shirt. I will wear it with my black pants (eventually) to recreate the show's uniform. I also bought a Playmates role-play tricorder. It is pretty cool, but it doesn't come with a strap. :( The red shirt has the engineering logo embroidered on it but I'm thinking of switching that out. Hm. The outfit will be complete when Playmates releases their Starfleet Utility Belt which comes with phaser and communicator. I also bought gold rick-rack trim so that I can promote myself beyond lowly ensign status. And I bought a Joe Biden cardboard standup.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Does the uniform fit the cutout?

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Today I bought a Rubie's Star Trek red shirt. I will wear it with my black pants (eventually) to recreate the show's uniform. I also bought a Playmates role-play tricorder. It is pretty cool, but it doesn't come with a strap. :( The red shirt has the engineering logo embroidered on it but I'm thinking of switching that out. Hm. The outfit will be complete when Playmates releases their Starfleet Utility Belt which comes with phaser and communicator. I also bought gold rick-rack trim so that I can promote myself beyond lowly ensign status.

That sounds awesome. Where do you find this stuff?

And I bought a Joe Biden cardboard standup.

You are a sick, disturbed little girl. Does the cutout look like this?

Biden.jpg

Love Child

One Love
I first became a fan of Biden during the trials. I have to look up which ones-I thought it was Clarence Hill, but I don't think thats it.

Love Child

One Love
He was the only funny one. He would say things that made me laugh. He also seemed to be the only one who was really down to earth and logical at that time.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
This is an anything topic forum.

His meltdown after losing the republican nomination was classic.