Cant log in from my computer or laptop since the "upgrade"

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
No problem with the phone though.

Everything ok in mod land?

I get a "parked for free courtesy of GoDaddy.com"screen. That was after many 404 errors

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
I couldn't login either.

my electric company was working on a transformer in the neighborhood.

my power was out for approximately 17, 24, 45 minutes or so.

I took nap during that time.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Wacky said Mentalist is moving his sites to a new server, so there may be a gap while the new DNS thingies propagate their little swimmers all around the world.

If it's not back for you yet, it will be soon.

jack

Wacky said Mentalist is moving his sites to a new server, so there may be a gap while the new DNS thingies propagate their little swimmers all around the world.

If it's not back for you yet, it will be soon.
Thank you, Eggs

MODMAN

I couldn't login either.

OhqyH5.gif

Leeeet the sunshine
Leeeet the sunshine in!
The suuuuun-shine in. . .

MODMAN

I couldn't login either.

my electric company was working on a transformer in the neighborhood.

my power was out for approximately 17, 24, 45 minutes or so.

I took nap during that time.

1) Were you having a power nap after day drinking?

2) That's a weird fucking range. 30-45 or 20-40 minutes? Sure. "17, 24, 45 minutes or so" - LOL, huh?

Go back to sleep.

----

Additionally: The GoDaddy page said the TK domain was available to purchase. I did try, unfortunately (or, thankfully) it was already taken.

jack

Well it said tk.COM was available.

jack

Just spoke with Menty on FB...this is going to continue for another day or so. It will resolve though. Anyone who has run an MB in the past knows what happens when you switch servers

jack

hmmm new smilies, but getting many server errors. can't post pics or videos

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Earlier this morning, after I used one of the new emoji, I tried to reply in that thread but I got code errors whrn I hit "Post reply"...

But now everything seems fine.

YAY THANKS FOR THE NEW EMOJI SMILEY THINGIES!

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
i'm getting a green circle with a arrow in the middle on my post. what does that symbolizes mean? should i or my peoples be concerned?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
i am loving these NEW smilies. now I have to figure out when and how to use them. like ahhhhh, when should I use the beer or devil smiley??.

whomever created more smiling characters, made the 'LIKE: function difficult. overall it does makes ''tk" look all cool and stuff.

can someone.....nevertheless, I am down with the changes that's about to take place.