Blackfoot

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
from the Gutters:
James(geedis)Bogner your a piece of shit. Now go back to rummaging through Jack's feces. I bet that fat bald perverted dipstick is getting a real kick outta using your ignorant ass. Wannabe? Please!

You're right of course. I've been watching this jackdance for quite some time.

Look how good it works for you to point it out to them, too. Especially that little racist asshole Bogner. When he came over here as Wisdom, I kicked his ass off the board permanently screaming about "the file"...remember?

Similar to his "I'll never post in the gutters" schtick, and trotting out "Lars" to let him back in. Now he's making a full time career out of posting in the Gutters these days, his defense being "my job demands I be connected to the internets often, so it's always a hop skip and a jump to post."

Someone should let Nyholm in on that little tidbit. What's funny about all this is, Deppey knows who is who, and went so far as to say so in the gutters to shut that fucking retard Hellman up.

So good work Blackfoot. I still think you're a retarded moron, but I respect you :D

VKD

Banned
jack are you going to take hellman up on his offer and post a picture of yourself at the Sorbonne?

jack

What?

jack

That's why it's such a GREAT troll. I'm not Alex Buchet, or any incarnation of Nyholm (including Ed Gauthier).

I currently post as Jack V at The Comics Journal messboard, and the last sock I used at Commie was Orderly :) that's when I was banned here.

|\/۞\/|

I, too, would like to register a sock at Comicon. I don't think I could contain the joygasm of having as many stalkers as he does following me around. Perhaps I could create a little cult of my own.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
jack said:
from the Gutters:
James(geedis)Bogner your a piece of shit. Now go back to rummaging through Jack's feces. I bet that fat bald perverted dipstick is getting a real kick outta using your ignorant ass. Wannabe? Please!

You're right of course. I've been watching this jackdance for quite some time.

Look how good it works for you to point it out to them, too. Especially that little racist asshole Bogner. When he came over here as Wisdom, I kicked his ass off the board permanently screaming about "the file"...remember?

Similar to his "I'll never post in the gutters" schtick, and trotting out "Lars" to let him back in. Now he's making a full time career out of posting in the Gutters these days, his defense being "my job demands I be connected to the internets often, so it's always a hop skip and a jump to post."

Someone should let Nyholm in on that little tidbit. What's funny about all this is, Deppey knows who is who, and went so far as to say so in the gutters to shut that fucking retard Hellman up.

So good work Blackfoot. I still think you're a retarded moron, but I respect you :D

what tha fuck! i was here too get the link to 'tv" and ran across this. so you want be posting on that thread in the gutters 'jack venooker interview: by blackfoot".

as far as james(geedis)bogner goes i totally agree. now that you have respect for me. what are you going to do? anyway, i'll get back to this thread as soon as possible. got's to get a carolina panthers jersey.

whatever!

jack

d00d...we can do the interview here

jack

|\/۞\/| said:
I, too, would like to register a sock at Comicon. I don't think I could contain the joygasm of having as many stalkers as he does following me around. Perhaps I could create a little cult of my own.

It's really fun. Hellman is totally fucked in the head because of the little shoe thing. That was easier than his stupid RallsBalls email, which he settled with Rall very quietly for, some stupid six figure amount, like 200 large or something equally moronic. I have no idea what the actual figure was, but I know he settled and paid, and that makes him the BIGGEST WALKING FUCKING ASSHO9LE IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE.

jack

Ha! I knew you were lurking :D

jack

OMG I FEEL 17 THOUSAND COMING ON