BLACKFOOT HYPERBOARD:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Fuck off, mentally ill person.

Your delusions are getting the best of you, it appears.

and stop spamming GFHH with your fake bullshit. The only person "pawned" in this thread is you.

Last edited:

jack

baaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
My offer is to you two twats (Venooker and Castle) and Loktar.

^Here's the deal nutsacks^. I'll give y'all the link too THE KINGDOM OF BLACKFOOT under these conditions If I prove that my board exist. #1. you will not use your accounts (Loktar, jack, Vulpes Inculta) for 2 WEEKS. #2 You'll will express regret as an obsequious person (obsequious person? google it).

^PS: This agreement will not be finalized or established until I (CeeJay) say it is^ in other words chumps, It needs my approval.
You need to respond and get approved for this deal to be in full-effect. Baahahahhahahahahahahahahaha. Any other suckers/members who thinks I'm lying can join this deal as well. C'mon! take the challenge.

And Another Thang:

Since I'm unable to edit this post, I will not be guaranteeing 100% of this post. Just checking my ass if something goes a FOOT.

^The offer still stands bitches. Put up or shut tha fuck up.^ Is this to much to ask? My word is bond. If you have a better offer, let me know. In other words... negotiate with me formally in order to make an agreement. Truth is, my board is posted in this thread on page-3. Hint, re-read my post on page-3. It's there. Now work for it. I need need the views.

:bigass:
Baahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaaa

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Gee, what happened to your avatar? :bigass:

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

jack

::::choking with laughter::::

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

10733.jpg

jack

Yes, that's a poor scan of my original that I commissioned from Bissette in 2010. But thanks for blowing it up so you can see all you did was steal it. Completely the same drawing.

Gee, what happened to the "flash"? You know, that "teardrop" you said you drew under the eye?

LIAR.

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
My word is bond.

Your word is shit. That's what happens when you lie pathologically and do nothing else.

It's there.

Nope, it isn't.

Now work for it.

You're not entitled to anyone's work.

I need need the views.

Well, you can't have have the views. Besides which, if you needed views, you wouldn't be demanding that anyone "work for" the route that gets you views.

cupcakeer lies are a special kind of lies, because cupcakeers are a special kind of liars. Produced by a subculture that exalts the absence of education as much as it does the absence of morality, when that subculture produces a lying cupcakeer, it's straight-up comedy, in the form of a retard who's not only blissfully, shamelessly unaware that he's retarded -- but actually thinks he's clever enough to deceive his intellectual betters.

The end result of that, of course, is the 21st century's answer to minstrel shows. Except in the 21st century, the clowns don't know they're clowns.

You're a fucking clown, Crackfoot. Your existence provides no benefit to anyone except your tacky little minstrel show here.

jack

Well said.

BROWNFOOT

Tch! cupcakeaz pleez!

BROWNFOOT haz dun been on Blackfoot's bored 4 a cupple weeks now!

But, sssssshhhhhh

Been dere on da DOWN lo, cupcakea! C, there b a trick 2 it. Dat ToS page? It's fake, y'all. He dun put dat shit up dere hiz OWN cupcakea azz self! If u wanna get 2 da axual bored, u gotz 2 put in a diffent URL dat u only-est getz via IN-vite!

Well, ya boi BROWNFOOT talked a cupcakea out da secrit URL!

U know wut dat bored iz? Wut it RILLY iz?!

BLACKFOOT b makin a derilict-ory fo cupcakeerous boy hoes!

Dey b havin disgustions bouts da best places 2 pick up tricks, witch po-leece 2 avoid n witch ones 2 pay off, n if payin off means $ or "favors" of a faggety varietal, n so forth!

DATZ wut HOMOFOOT's bored iz all ABOUTZ!

:scared:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Yes, that's a poor scan of my original that I commissioned from Bissette in 2010. But thanks for blowing it up so you can see all you did was steal it. Completely the same drawing.

Gee, what happened to the "flash"? You know, that "teardrop" you said you drew under the eye?

LIAR.

I re-drew it. It's my tenth drawing of my avatar. I have all the copies at BLACKFOOT HYPERBOARD, which if you were a member you would have known this. So the Jack V on my message is not you dawg. Baahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Hey DevilMan. How do you like my recent avatar that I can't use, because someone will not give me the right to use it? I'm going to make my avatar better than SRB's. You fuck twats didn't know a brother had art skills but now you know.

jack

Smoke some more crack and get back to me, bro.

:bigass:

jack

CeeJay:
I re-drew it. It's my tenth drawing of my avatar.

Me:
No, you didn't. It's not your avatar and you will never use it at this board again.

CeeJay: I have all the copies at BLACKFOOT HYPERBOARD, which if you were a member you would have known this.

Me: Since I caused your board to go offline just after you launched it and it's still offline, this is just the crack talking. LOUDLY

CeeJay:
So the Jack V on my message is not you dawg. Baahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Me: It's great to have a messageboard in your mind isn't it? :bigass: Whatever puffs up your skirt, I guess.

Last edited:

The Question

Eternal
Now that we know what (supposedly) actually goes on at that board (if Brownfoot is to be believed, that is) I have Even Less interest in seeing it.

The Question

Eternal
Follow-up:

It's true, and it's even worse than Brownfoot described.

Right now, it's just Charles and one other person, talking about how much they think they can get away with charging johns for their various "services" and where the best places are to post themselves up to offer these "services" without getting busted by the cops.

It's pretty gross, and although Charles is incapable of feeling shame -- that being a human thing and Charles not meeting the minimum standards for "human" -- it's also extremely humiliating. No wonder he's hiding his board behind a fake "ToS violation" landing page.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Guess now we know what he means by "Whachoo gon do wid dis pimpin?"

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Hey DevilMan. How do you like my recent avatar that I can't use, because someone will not give me the right to use it? I'm going to make my avatar better than SRB's. You fuck twats didn't know a brother had art skills but now you know.

I like my avatar just fine thanks. I've been using it since I first registered here over a decade ago. Jack just recently sent me the original art he commissioned from Bissette, and I just finished getting it framed.

Thanks for asking. btw Bissette drew that for the original Chophouse . Jack commissioned it. It was the logo of the original site I ran "The Chophouse"

Dude I've known you for years. You don't have any art skills at all. You can't even draw a straight line with a fucking ruler for God's sake.

Grow up already.