Being Sick Really Sucks

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Some sort of stomach bug that's going around.

I can't imagine what being REALLY sick is like. Being dizzy and projectile ejaculating out of every orifice is one thing, but what if you were really sick?

I have a splitter and aint going to be much around here today, just wanted to stop in and get a little of TK's special brand of sympathy.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Jack, get well soon.

ToeRag

Fucked Bunny
your comments are so syrupy they're enough to make anyone sick.

i thought this was a trolling site

but this is more like a fucking care bears forum

the guy probably drank too much vodka last night

he should drink more vodka, he'll feel a lot better

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
your comments are so syrupy they're enough to make anyone sick.

i thought this was a trolling site

but this is more like a fucking care bears forum

the guy probably drank too much vodka last night

he should drink more vodka, he'll feel a lot better

Lucy has a new dual.. How nice :)

Trigger Fox

Some sort of stomach bug that's going around.

I can't imagine what being REALLY sick is like. Being dizzy and projectile ejaculating out of every orifice is one thing, but what if you were really sick?

I have a splitter and aint going to be much around here today, just wanted to stop in and get a little of TK's special brand of sympathy.

Well make sure that you keep your self alive. I would not want to have my favorite guy that I like trolling to die.

If you die.. there be no one else to troll!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Well make sure that you keep your self alive. I would not want to have my favorite guy that I like trolling to die.

Wait....what?! You call what you were doing to jack trolling?

BWHAHAHAHA!

You suck and fail at life and trolling.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
That's funny, coming from you, Ferret :meh:

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
You don't have the balls.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

That would be sad. I did actually die just before I was unbanned this time, but then, while I was talking to St Pete at the gate, he whipped out his laptop and showed me Menty's amnesty thread, so I came back.

Trigger Fox

That would be sad. I did actually die just before I was unbanned this time, but then, while I was talking to St Pete at the gate, he whipped out his laptop and showed me Menty's amnesty thread, so I came back.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!