BEER Musings

Cranky Bastard

I have concluded that beering and trolling should never be conducted at the same time.

It can often lead to dangerous lapses of judgment.

For example, after imbibing tonight, I feel compelled to tell you things I normally wouldn't. Such as, I like it when Miss Tanner makes me eat canned dog food while holding my leash.

Somehow, I feel the board may not want to know these very fun details of my exciting life. But then, maybe I just need to burp.

The Harlot

alaewjsdkfskdfjskadfj;asdkfjdsklfjdakfljsdaf

Here's some spam for you. That's what I feel like doing when I'm drinking the beers.

Cranky Bastard

She's sucking Henry. I'm eyeing the dregs of Alaskan Amber.

The Harlot

Henry doesn't taste as good as the Michelob Amber Bock though...

I wasted a beer you could have had Cranky. Spank me plz?

Kthnx.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
Big Rock Beer (no, not Rolling Rock Beer). It's a Canadian beer but I can't ever find it where I live. No one wants to import it I guess.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
I think we should have a TK cocktail party. We all gather around our computers with drink in hand and see what happens. Might be interesting to see how long it takes before our typing suffers.

The Harlot

Same thing for us here in Montana. We can't beg anyone to get us some Lowenbrau.

I miss that beer. It was like beer-champagne.

Tyrant

Enkephalen said:
I think we should have a TK cocktail party. We all gather around our computers with drink in hand and see what happens. Might be interesting to see how long it takes before our typing suffers.
Yeah. You go ahead and organize that.

Tyrant

WELL? I'm ready.

Cranky Bastard

Where were you? Didn't you get the memo?

We all had a blast.